After a very much positive beta test, we are pleased to announce the release of Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas 1.1! Our latest release brings a wide array of new features, bug fixes and tweaks which makes version 1.1 the best multiplayer product for San Andreas.
You’ll be sure to enjoy some of our latest additions:
- Custom Handling: It is now possible to modify controls, steering and behaviour of your favourite cars and bikes through our elaborate handling scripting support.
- Custom Fonts: At long last, you’re no longer stuck with the default fonts that ship with MTA. You can now import and create text for any .ttf through Lua.
- Unicode support: After heavy demand, we are excited to bring Unicode support. Along with it comes natural support for Chinese, Russian, Indic, Arabic texts and many more. This applies to chat, and to GUI.
- Cutscene player skins: Big Smoke? Ryder? Sweet? Wu Zi Mu? They all join the cast of player skins available along with other familiar faces.
- New BASS sound library: Shoutcast radio - yes please! You can now stream music from the web as part of your server, and can apply special sound affects to a wider range of sound file formats.
- Custom shaders: Enhance your visual experience with ENB-like scripts that are cooler than the other side of the pillow.
- Voice Chat: Keep your hands on the wheel and off the chatbox with all new Voice chat support! Servers with voice enabled will allow you to communicate with other players using the Z key.
- Increased player count: Push your RPG server to the max. The MTA server has an increased cap of 1024 players
Furthermore, expect to see RGB support for vehicles, fully synchronised traffic lights, new diverse weather effects, shiny GUI revamps amongst hundreds of bug fixes, security additions and gameplay improvements! For a full list, please go ahead and check the changelog page compiled by Arran.
Now what the hell ya suppose is eating’ you guys?