Initially founders of the World of Elder Scrolls hardly reflected on what revolution in the industry will make their child – the third part of an immortal series - The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind. Morrowind is very similar to Total War series here. And, as life shows, the people feeling passion to strategy, frequently also feel passion to RPG. First of all for such people, such as we are, who feel enjoys contacting with other worlds and civilizations we are making this mod.To head one of the Great houses for leading to its prosperity and to reunite dark elves under your power. Become the head of an imperial legion of a province, to put, at last, to the place of freedom-loving elves, or to head corprus hordes of Dagoth Ur and to banish all n'wah from the country. As leader of nords try to finish withering Redoran, or even to revenge dunmers for hundreds years of humiliation, having headed one of clans of Black Marsh.To combine incompatible, to transfer on base of Total War carefully maked world without having lost unique atmosphere which is not similar to something else. To embody dream of many fans of a series about more scales. And enjoy it of course. We plunge into the world of TES. Watch us.
Campaign starts at 420 year 3 era.
• The Great House Redoran
• The Great House Hlaalu
• The Great House Telvanni
• The Great House Indoril
• The Great House Dres
• House Dagoth (Sixth house)
• Tribunal Temple
• The Empire
• Nords of Skyrim
• Tribes of Black Marsh
• Dissident Priests
• Mythic dawn
• Tribunal Temple
• Impreial cult
• Cult of ancestors
• Cult of Dagoth
• Daedric cults
• Cults of nords
• New ultrapolygonal models with HD textures.
• Hordes of orks, invasions of daedra, revolts of danmers (ashlanders)
• New skeletons and animations (Orks, siltstriders, dwemer centurions, daedra siege machines, etc.)
• New sound
• New environment and architecture.
• Artifact system and new role system.
• Factional systems of ranks and careers.
• System of guilds and knight order
• Strategical scripts that show factions relations
We're sorry, but no downloads were found here.
If you would like to share files with the community, sign up and you can.