Explore the island of Vvardenfell as you never have before, with a world built anew to be both alien and familiar to the Morrowind you knew before. New adventures await, with new exciting areas to see and explore, and new artifacts just waiting to be discovered. This is a complete overhaul for Morrowind, adding countless new details, weapons, armors and much more for you to see and do. Experience the world of Morrowind in a new light, try out Morrowind Rebirth today!
A new patch with some additional fixes and improvements. I hope you'll enjoy it!
Posted by trancemaster_1988 on May 21st, 2014
* Fixed several issues in Helas Ancestral Tomb.
* Removed several duplicated quest containers.
* I think I have managed to solve an issue with the Pelagiad Mages Guild. In 2.6 and 2.7 the Mages Guild building would sometimes not render properly.
* Removed "Cinia Urtius" from Tel Fyr docks to prevent doubling; She had already been added to the game by the Morrowind Patch Project.
* Added a key to "Varvur Sarethi's" bedroom. Access to this room is required in order to complete a necessary quest for House Redoran.
* Adjusted the Ai package for Renell, Seyda Neen. He will no longer walk into stuff in his shack.
* Removed "Thieves Guild Armor" from "Ivrosa Verethi"; She's a member of the "Comonna Tong".
* Hashir, the Innkeeper at Red Lantern, Seyda Neen, will no longer offer moon-sugar for sale.
* Adjusted spawn-lists so that you won't encounter Dwemer Centurion Archers too early on.
* Fixed an issue with the Ebony Tanto. The handle of the tanto was glowing.
* Fixed travel markers inside the East Empire South Warehouse, Ebonheart.
* Ibarnadad Assirnarari in Suran will now close his shop night-time.
* Made several visual improvements to the Ald'ruhn Temple Complex.
* Fixed incorrect AR value for the Stalhrim Helmet (60 -> 55).
* Made several visual improvements in Ebonheart.
* Fixed an incorrect texture-path in the "Face of Kagrenac" mesh.
* The Nord inside "The Evil Mudcrab" is now less naked.
* Removed a duplicate door in Caldera, North Towers.
* Fixed various interior issues in Seyda Neen.
* Fixed several path-grid issues in Balmora.
* Removed 3 floating hooks in Ebonheart.
* Fixed a broken trap-door in Ebonheart.
* The Hunger is no longer immune to frost/fire/shock (still immune to poison), although it will still have a pretty decent defence against these elements (50 % resistance). I hope this will make life easier for mages, who for obvious reasons had a very difficult time dealing with these creatures. Additionally I've given the Hunger a few more hit-points to compensate for this change.
* Alchemy - Increased the number of points you receive each time you manage to brew a potion (0.5 -> 1.0, vanilla 2.0).
* New improved meshes for all steel weapon. Thanks to Pherim for the hard work with these!
* New improved meshes and texture for "Kwama Eggs". Thanks to Pherim.
* New textures for gravestones.
* New improved icons for (Thanks to WH-Reaper):
- Ebony Spear (Unique)
- Falmer Shortsword
- Falmer Longsword
- Iron Skull Shield
- Karpal's Friend
- Erur-Dan's Spear
- Steel Dagger
* Fixed several enchantments, which had no "duration", making them useless.
* Fixed some floaters.