Return to the magical Island of Vvardenfell once more in this huge overhaul, Morrowind Rebirth. Find new enemies to fight, new exciting areas to explore, access new weapons and a brave new world to explore. Whatever you do, you'll be sure to find something new and interesting in nearly every corner of Vvardenfell.
Greetings everyone! As you might notice it's another update..again! Here's a small list of stuff that you might notice in 2.3! Remember this is only a part of the changes. I really hope you enjoy what I've done so far, it's been a great experience! Be sure to check back for info about more exciting content! Have a great summer everyone, I sure will
Posted by trancemaster_1988 on Jun 19th, 2013
* "Arille" will now sell cheap restore health/fatigue potions, as described in his dialogue.
* "Arielle" will no longer sell "spoons", "bowls" and other useless misc items.
* Nix Hound Fix - Fixes a wierd death animation. Thanks to "Antares".
* Grahl Eye Fix - Fixes a texture error. Thanks to "Peterbitt".
* Fixed some inconsistencies with "cruel", "dire" and "wild" weapons.
- Wild: All weapons are now Dwemer (will probably be changed to Silver later on).
- Dire: All weapons are now Steel
- Cruel: All weapons are now Iron
* Added an alarm package to Duke Dren, which will make all nearby guards react if you attack him. Also added an additonal guard just outside his quarters.
* "Verick Gemain", "Uulernil", "Vasesius Viciulus", "Arrille" and "Hodlismod" will no longer sell Imperial armor and/or weapons.
* Adjusted several tomb entrences that were clipping with rocks or other statics.
* A shack at Arvel Plantation had the wrong teleport marker.
* You can now use the ladder at Fort Moonmoth.
* Corrected several floaters/bleeders.
* New interiors for Vivec Guardtowers along with a large underground barracks (Huge thanks to "Fulgore").
* You are now able to buy "Guide to"-maps from the Imperial Travel Service Agents.
* A large number of improvements or fixes to interiors in various locations.
* A huge number of landscape improvemts in or close to locations such as:
- Sadrith Mora
- Seyda Neen
* A host of new weapons (A little something for the ninjas!)
- Iron Throwing Star
- Ebony Tanto
- Ebony Wakazaki
- Ebony Katana
- Ebony Dai-katana
* Discover an old abandoned Imperial Fort near Pelagiad.
* Adjusted several leveled-lists to make them more diverse and balanced.
* New weapon speeds - Based on the type of weapon and its weight.
* Rebalanced the uses for probes/lockpick/repair items:
- Apprentice's Lockpick 10 uses
- Journeyman's Lockpick 15 uses
- Master's Lockpick 20 uses
- Grandmaster's Lockpick 25 uses
- Skeleton Key 50 uses
- Bent Probe 5 uses
- Apprentice's Probe 10 uses
- Journeyman's Probe 15 uses
- Master's Probe 20 uses
- Grandmaster's Probe 25 uses
- Repair Prongs 5 uses
- Apprentice's Hammer 10 uses
- Journeyman's Hammer 15 uses
- Master's Hammer 20 uses
- Grandmaster's Hammer 25 uses
- Sirollus Saccus' Hammer 50 uses
* Reduced the duration of Sujamma, Greef, Shein & Mazte from 60 to 30 seconds.
* Reduced the strength effect of Sujamma from 50 to 25 points.
* Reduced the value of Skooma from 500 to 250.
* Lots of price adjustments to clothing-items.
* Removed texture/mesh alterations from the Bull/Betty Netches.
* Removed texture/mesh alterations from Gold Kanet Flowers.
* Removed texture/mesh alterations from Willow Flowers.
* Removed texture/mesh alterations from Stone Flowers.
* New mesh/icon for the Steel Dagger.
* New skybox for the "Deadlands".
* Removed "Black Glass Helmet".
* Removed the edited version of the Morrowind Patch Project until I've solved some issues with it.
* Fixed a small compabilty issue with "Balmora Underworld".
* Cleaned the archive from unused meshes/textures.
* Daggers have not yet been properly balanced.
* Soultrap doesn't always work as intended.