Morrowind Rebirth 1.6 B
I'm finally done with the new update for Morrowind Rebirth! This one will include a LOT more changes than the previous patches. To name a few you will no longer be able to enhance items with sanctuary, levitate or chameleon. Dwemer constructs are now resistant to disease, poison, paralyze but are due to the steam tech very vulnerable to frost damage/spells.
The biggest change in this patch will be the overhaul for the West Gash. I've put a lot of time and effort to make it look awesome. Basicly this overhaul will remove seams, floaters, fix missaligned objects like trees/rocks & flowers and overall make the landscape textures fit togheter (like rocky textures in mountainous areas, a roadsystem that's actually connected and not broken up by seams and that type of stuff. You'll have to see for yourself.
Of course this update will also include a number of bugfixes.
* Removed the floating tower outside Vivec.
* Added a missing soundfile for the Swamp-Troll.
* Removed Greaves of Morian Zenas due to a missing texture.
* Moved/relocated a few merchants due to dialouge error.
* Corrected a few floaters near Vivec, Pelagiad & Seyda Neen.
* Hashar, seller in Gnisis had Seller gold set to 0.
* Improved pathgrids in Ebonheart.
* Added a pair of shoes to Ardarume, vendor in Balmora.
+ a lot more.
You can watch the details more closely below, enjoy!
* Fixes a number of issues like the missplaced velothi tower outside Vivec, missing soundfiles for the swamp troll, a bunch of floaters and other small misstakes.
* Added a negative enhancement when using the Dagoth armor set. Each piece gives - 5 in personality. I would like to add a script making guards attack you when using it, but it's sadly out of my scope.
* You will no longer be able to run with lightning-speed at higher levels. You will be able to run pretty fast, but not close to vanilla.
* New enchatments for Kagrenac's Helmet and Morian Zenas Helmet.
* Found it kinda strange that you could posion dwemer constructs, paralyze them or even make them catch a disease? Well no longer. They're now immune to these effects. But due to the steam technology they're vulnerable against frost spells.
- Immune to shock
- Immune to poison
- Immune to paralyze
- Immune to disease
- Weakness to frost 60 %
* You are no longer able to enchant items, armor & weapons with Chameleon, Invisibility & Sanctuary. Overpowered enhancements that make the game to easy, simple as that.
* Removed floaters, missaligned stuff and texture seams all over the gameworld, but mainly around West Gash & Ascadian Isles.
* I've tried to make the area around Seyda Neen more swampy with more trees', mushrooms & fern.
* Further progress with the Gnaar Mok rebuild (still WIP, I hope to have something ready for 1.7)
* Some small changes in Suran, Balmora, Gnisis, Caldera & Ebonheart. Mainly fixing floaters, broken pathgrids and such.
* New store (alchemist) in Pelagiad.
* New warehouse in Buckmoth Legion Fort.
* Reworked the Morag Tong HQ in Balmora.
* New luxurious bedroom for duke Vedam Dren + some changes in the Grand Coucil Hall.
* South Wall Cornerclub is now actually worth a visit and it looks like a real theives guild hideout.
+ A bunch of other additions & improvements. You'll have to see for yourself!
New Armor & Weapon
* Thieves Guild Armor.
* Silver Bow.
* New model & texture for the muffin.
* New texture for Roobrush & Chokeweed.
* New model for the Draugr Berserker.
* The Highlands, a new explorer track by Rich Douglas.
* There's a new folder included in 1.6 (New visual enhancements). This will contain several things that will improve Morrowind graphics in different ways, but mainly fixing broken vanilla meshes. You don't need these enhancements to run Morrowind Rebirth, they're opinial.
* I've made a small section in the opening page regarding texture replacers. If you don't use the Morrowind Sound & Graphics overhaul these might be worth a visit, enjoy!
* Better & larger sewer system in Balmora
* Red Moutain overhaul
* Daedric gate system
* Realisitc Weapon Speeds
* Caldera Mine Complex
* Gnaar Mok & Khuul overhaul
* New Splashscreens
* More music & visual enhancers
Suggestions & Feedback are welcome!