To really enjoy the world of Morrowind and Morrowind Rebirth, get these:
Morrowind Code Patch
On The Rocks!
* The alchemist in Pelagiad has a fully stocked, unlocked shop but neither alchemist nor guard, this has been locked until further notice.
* Geel-Lah, a trader in Suran had 0 in seller gold, thus making it impossible to trade. This is now fixed.
* I forgot to add a few weapons to the leveled-lists, now they should now appear as intended.
* Restored "Orc Berserk" from drain 50 pt of agility for 60 sec to 100 pt of agility for 60 sec.
* Replaced faulty icon for scrap iron (Thanks Melchior!)
* Recolored Imperial Captain's helmet to match the Imperial armor.
* A large amount of fixes for terrain and other stuff like floaters, seams etc. Pretty much an ongoing project.
* Ebonheart (major changes)
* Ald Velothi (minor changes)
* Dagon Fel (minor changes)
* Vos (minor changes)
* Dwemer dagger
* Imperial dagger
Known issues / Problems
* Credits, inform me if you feel that you should have credit for anything. Kinda easy to forget in the modding-spree.
* Missing icon for the wooden shield & a few other unique weapons, I will fix this for the next version.
* "This door is locked from the inside" - unfinished interiors - work in progress.
* Pathgrids, as always let me know if there's any major issues.
There's also a lot of other small changes that's not really worth listing.
Feedback & suggestions are always welcome!