Return to the magical Island of Vvardenfell once more in this huge overhaul, Morrowind Rebirth. Find new enemies to fight, exciting areas to explore, gain access to new weapons to slay your foes or just roam the huge world that's out there. Whatever you do, you'll be sure to find something new and interesting in nearly every corner of the gameworld. Rebirth is close..don't miss it.
Although this doesn't sound like much.. it really is! I put a lot of work into this version and I think you will notice a rather large amount of new stuff, for the better I hope!
Posted by trancemaster_1988 on Dec 26th, 2011
To really enjoy the world of Morrowind and Morrowind Rebirth, get these:
* The alchemist in Pelagiad has a fully stocked, unlocked shop but neither alchemist nor guard, this has been locked until further notice.
* Geel-Lah, a trader in Suran had 0 in seller gold, thus making it impossible to trade. This is now fixed.
* I forgot to add a few weapons to the leveled-lists, now they should now appear as intended.
* Restored "Orc Berserk" from drain 50 pt of agility for 60 sec to 100 pt of agility for 60 sec.
* Replaced faulty icon for scrap iron (Thanks Melchior!)
* Recolored Imperial Captain's helmet to match the Imperial armor.
* A large amount of fixes for terrain and other stuff like floaters, seams etc. Pretty much an ongoing project.
* Ebonheart (major changes)
* Ald Velothi (minor changes)
* Dagon Fel (minor changes)
* Vos (minor changes)
* Dwemer dagger
* Imperial dagger
* Credits, inform me if you feel that you should have credit for anything. Kinda easy to forget in the modding-spree.
* Missing icon for the wooden shield & a few other unique weapons, I will fix this for the next version.
* "This door is locked from the inside" - unfinished interiors - work in progress.
* Pathgrids, as always let me know if there's any major issues.
There's also a lot of other small changes that's not really worth listing.
Feedback & suggestions are always welcome!