Explore the island of Vvardenfell as you never have before, with a world built anew to be both alien and familiar to the Morrowind you knew before. New adventures await, with new exciting areas to see and explore, and new artifacts just waiting to be discovered. This is a complete overhaul for Morrowind, adding countless new details, weapons, armors and much more for you to see and do. Experience the world of Morrowind in a new light, try out Morrowind Rebirth today!
Although this doesn't sound like much.. it really is! I put a lot of work into this version and I think you will notice a rather large amount of new stuff, for the better I hope!
Posted by trancemaster_1988 on Dec 26th, 2011
To really enjoy the world of Morrowind and Morrowind Rebirth, get these:
* The alchemist in Pelagiad has a fully stocked, unlocked shop but neither alchemist nor guard, this has been locked until further notice.
* Geel-Lah, a trader in Suran had 0 in seller gold, thus making it impossible to trade. This is now fixed.
* I forgot to add a few weapons to the leveled-lists, now they should now appear as intended.
* Restored "Orc Berserk" from drain 50 pt of agility for 60 sec to 100 pt of agility for 60 sec.
* Replaced faulty icon for scrap iron (Thanks Melchior!)
* Recolored Imperial Captain's helmet to match the Imperial armor.
* A large amount of fixes for terrain and other stuff like floaters, seams etc. Pretty much an ongoing project.
* Ebonheart (major changes)
* Ald Velothi (minor changes)
* Dagon Fel (minor changes)
* Vos (minor changes)
* Dwemer dagger
* Imperial dagger
* Credits, inform me if you feel that you should have credit for anything. Kinda easy to forget in the modding-spree.
* Missing icon for the wooden shield & a few other unique weapons, I will fix this for the next version.
* "This door is locked from the inside" - unfinished interiors - work in progress.
* Pathgrids, as always let me know if there's any major issues.
There's also a lot of other small changes that's not really worth listing.
Feedback & suggestions are always welcome!