Explore the island of Vvardenfell as you never have before, with a world built anew to be both alien and familiar to the Morrowind you knew before. New adventures await, with new exciting areas to see and explore, and new artifacts just waiting to be discovered. This is a complete overhaul for Morrowind, adding countless new details, weapons, armors and much more for you to see and do. Experience the world of Morrowind in a new light, try out Morrowind Rebirth today!
Happy news boys and girls, here's the new 1.3 version for Morrowind Rebirth! Enjoy the new additions. Check the old [RELEASE] posts for previous changes.
Posted by trancemaster_1988 on Oct 19th, 2011
* Reworked Ghostgate.
* Reworked Suran.
* A new Dren Plantation, now it actually looks like a plantation.
* Fixed all reported issues.
* Imperial Newtscale Cuirass now counts as a legion uniform.
* Summoned creatures have had their soul value set to 0.
* Redoran Guards (female), will now greet you properly.
* Lowered the chance to find pearls to 20 % (used to be 50 %).
* Player made potions are now 50 % less valueable.
* You'll now take damage if standing in a fire or really close to it.
* Redoran Guards now wear a Redoran Shield & Katana. (Xeth-Ban who initially came up with this)
* Encounter the fearsome lich in Vvardenfells' Tombs.
* Hundreds of doors, chests, desks etc have been locked in order to make it harder for the player to gain access to valuable items.
* Fixed a huge number of floaters (500 +)
* Guar Meat
* Old Journal
* Sorkvild the Raven's Journal (2 Volumes)
* New unique meshes/textures for a few weapons (artifacts), from Saint_Jiubs' Unique Uniques resource pack (only for weapons which haven't been replaced in the past). Sadly there's isnt any new icons, but there will be in the future.
* 2 new high level artifacts (I won't tell you more cause that would spoil the fun!)
And much more..