Explore the island of Vvardenfell as you never have before, with a world built anew to be both alien and familiar to the Morrowind you knew before. New adventures await, with new exciting areas to see and explore, and new artifacts just waiting to be discovered. This is a complete overhaul for Morrowind, adding countless new details, weapons, armors and much more for you to see and do. Experience the world of Morrowind in a new light, try out Morrowind Rebirth today!
Since the download link for 2.1 didn't work properly I've now re-uploaded the mod, lets hope it works this time. The re-uploaded version also contain a few fixes for 2.1, nothing major. The list of fixes can be seen below and if you've heard about fileplanet disaster, take the time to read this.
Posted by trancemaster_1988 on Mar 8th, 2013
Check patch notes for 2.1 here:
Additonal fixes in 2.11
It will work with old save-games!
* Added a chest that were assocciated with a quest to Mebestien Ence's house, Pelagiad.
* The interior for Hall Of Wonders, Ebonheart didn't match the exterior piece.
* Slightly lowered the value and AR (16 to 14) for the "Thieves Guild Armor".
* Fixed a minor cellname typo, from "Vivec Entrence" to "Vivec Entrance".
* Fixed a door outside Vivec that had a bugged travel marker.
* Fixed some typos' in the "Old Journal".
* Moved a lamp at the Redoran Smith, Vivec. Sometimes the player would get stuck in it upon entry.
* Sorkvild the Raven's body will now persist, as he's the bearer of the Mask of Clavicus Vile
* Fixed a travel-marker in Sadrith Mora that leaves you stuck.
* Fixed a few floaters.
+ some other small changes and tweaks.
Let me know if there's anything else that needs fixing and sorry for the trouble.
Next update will be in about 2 months.
With FilePlanet being archived, the switch over to a new server caused many mods to die. Please take some time to see if you have any of the mods listed and upload them if someone hasn't already to mw.modhistory site.