IMPORTANT! You need to have the Morrowind Rebirth 2.0 package found on this site for this patch to work. If you already have Morrowind Rebirth 2.0, remove the old esp (Morrowind Rebirth 2.0) and replace it with the new one included in this package (Morrowind Rebirth 2.02).
This patch also includes changes done in v 2.01
Rebirth Fixes and additions
* Sorkvild the Raven will now actually wear the Masque of Clavicus Vile in battle. He's also stronger and will cast poison/summon spells only. Made much more sense since he's a necromancer.
* Dremoras and Golden Saints will now carry weapons, just like in vanilla. I somehow removed these in a previous version.
* There was a building in Caldera with a sign that said "Drenum's House" on the side of it, which is incorrect.
* Royal Guards in Mournhold will now carry one out of 3 shields, instead of one (see pic).
* A script placeholder were too close to the ground in Ald-Rhun.
* New traders have set up "shops" in Ebonheart, exclusive wares!
* Ajiranji in Caldera carried 2 Thieves Guild Cuirasses.
* The Wooden Crossbow had an underscore in its name.
* Fixed a few seams and floaters in Balmora.
* Added a new weapon, the Silver Battle Axe.
* "Thieves Guild Hood" was misspelled.
* Lots of landscape improvemets.
* The "Chiding Cuirass" held no charge, so it was impossible to use the enchantment.
* Dremoras/Dremora Lords will now be more powerful, having more health and causing more damage. This also applies to the Dremora Lords added by Rebirth.
* Deadra Seducers had 2 spells that would paralyze the player, which seemed a bit overkill. Also raised their health a bit.
* Centurion Spiders will no longer cast "Poisonbloom. I've replaced this by a weaker spell, "Poison".
* Ash Scorpions will now cast "Potent Poison". Scorpions should be poisonous, right?
+ a lot of other small edits that are not really worth listing.
Thanks to everyone who has downloaded and supported the mod throughout the year,you're awesome! Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. We'll see eachother next year, expect a lot more! Cheers / Trancemaster