First thing first. Here's some tracks that I've picked from the musical score included in Morrowind Rebirth. Give em some love will ya :).
New Patch arriving soon
As always there's a new patch in the works. I still have great plans for this mod! Down below is a small preview of what I will include in the next version:
Morrowind Rebirth 1.9
* A Dunmer inside the temple complex, Ald-Ruhn, had no head mesh assigned to him.
* Reworked the area in and around Ebonheart, I'm still not happy about it *_*..
* The smoke from the chimneys at Ghorak mansion in Caldera were misaligned.
* Daedra Lord of Inspiration now have a chance to drop Daedric Face of Inspiration.
* Daedra Lord of Terror now have a chance to drop Daedric Face of Terror.
* Dremora Lord of Divinity now have a chance to drop Daedric Face of God.
* Increased the soul value of Golden Saint from 400 to 500, which makes it possible to make constant effect enchantments with the new game settings.
* A new weapon worn by the Ordinators, the Indoril spear.
* All House Dagoth members now have a random chance to drop ash salts.
* Pathgrids in Ald-Ruhn should now work properly.
* Improved the terrain around Caldera Mine.
* Fixed a script error in "Assabascript\".
* Fixes a lot of floating Fungai along the Bitter Coast.
* A new plantation next to Ebonheart.
* ALL spears have been rebalanced.
* A new Tavern near Khuul, The Silver Barrel.
* New encounters like unique creatures, bandits etc.
* New texture and mesh for the steel armor (included in the optional pack "New Armor" in the extras folder).
* Fixed some inconsistancies with the Bonemold armors.(Bonemold AR 15, Armun-An Bonemold AR 16, Gah-Julan Bonemold AR 17)
* The Ten Pace Boots are now considered as "Light" instead of "Heavy".
* Blessed Tower Shield now uses the correct "bodypart" in the CS. Also fixed some stats.
* Most NPC's in the Imperial Guard Garrison, Ebonheart didn't had any weapons to fight with, or they used the wrong type of weapon compared to their assigned class.
* A massive underground sewer system/dwemer ruin beneath Balmora (work by fulgore).
* Loads of landscape fixes.
and much else!
I'm not sure if you guys have seen the mesh pack that I uploaded a few days ago. It includes hundredes of fixed meshes for the vanilla game and its expansion packs. It's a must have! Be aware that I did not create these meshes, I just put it togheter. Credits can be found in the dl-link.
That's right. There's a forum here at my moddb site. I haven't had any posts here yet but I hope that people will show up telling me about thier experiences and issues regarding Morrowind Rebirth.
That's all for now. I hope you're enjoying Morrowind Rebirth 1.8. Talk to you soon again!