"Explore the island of Vvardenfell as you never have before, with a world built anew to be both alien and familiar to the Morrowind you knew before. New adventures await, with new exciting areas to see and explore, and new artifacts just waiting to be discovered. This is a complete overhaul for Morrowind, adding countless new details, weapons, armors and much more for you to see and do"
Morrowind Rebirth is a total overhaul for The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind with the aim to enhance the gameplay by balancing certain aspects of the game, and by giving the player more to see and do. Morrowind Rebirth is the result of thousands of hours of modding, and is still a work in progress. For those of you who want more information about the specific changes in this modification, please refer to the following changelog: Moddb.com , read the feature list, and/or watch the video below for a general overview:
Morrowind Rebirth is a massive mod with a ton of new features. Down below you can view some of these, but it's only through gameplay that you'll have a chance to fully discover what Rebirth has to offer.
Leveled list tweaks
Installation and requirements
Please read the article "Installation & requirements", which can be found here: Moddb.com
Bugs and other issues
It's important that you, the players, provide me with feedback and support. Without it I might not be able to track down bugs introduced by Morrowind Rebirth. You're also welcome to report issues found in vanilla Morrowind. Post your bug-reports in the forum section here: Moddb.com at Nexus: Nexusmods.com or send me a personal message at either site.
Morrowind Rebirth and MGSO
I do not recommend MGSO for two reasons: 1) It's outdated 2) It's unoptimized. MGSO includes a heap of stuff including textures that are inconsistent, and meshes that are so badly optimized that they can cause serious fps-issues. This is especially troublesome when using Morrowind Rebirth along with MGSO, since Rebirth adds a ton of stuff to the gameworld. One object without proper collision or with too many polys won't cause any harm, but multiply that by ten and you are bound to experience massive framedrops.
Rebirth on the other hand includes a large number of mesh replacers that are, in most cases, optimized. These meshes are also up-to-date, ensuring that you, the player, will have the best looking models possible without causing a ton of hitching. With that said I wouldn't recommend MGSO. The proper way to play Rebirth with the best possible fidelity is to use MGE XE: Nexusmods.com and handpick texture replacers from either morrowind nexus or morrowind modding history.
Morrowind Rebirth and OpenMW
Morrowind Rebirth is compatible with OpenMW, and should be compatible with it's multiplayer component, too.
Old Save Games
Please read the article "How to update your old save game to a new version using Wyre Mash", which can be found here: Moddb.com
Please read the article "Compatiblity", which can be found here: Moddb.com
Hello guys! A few weeks have past since the latest major update to Morrowind Rebirth, and it seems that you guys are enjoying it. With that said there were a few issues that had to be adressed, such as the compatibility issues with Tamriel Rebuilt. Enjoy!
* Fixed the descriptions of Drain Health, Drain Magicka, Drain Fatigue, Drain Skill and Dran Attribute. They all stated that "The magnitude is the units of X reduced each second of duration.", which is incorrect. The descriptions now reads "The magnitude is the static amount of X missing until the duration ends."
Morrowind Rebirth Fixes
* Fixed an issue where the topic 'Valbrandr draugr' was mistakenly removed from the game, making it impossible to finish a quest.
* Fixed an issue where a book cover texture was saved in the wrong format, causing the book to display white textures.
* Fixed an issue where the new grazeland trees caused issues in Firewatch and the surrounding area (Tamriel Rebuilt).
* Fixed an issue where the Mages Guild circle travel option to Wolverine Hall teleported you to the wrong location.
* Fixed an issue where the topic 'Strong souls' didn't give the correct information about summoned creatures.
* Fixed an issue where a container ID name was changed, and could potentially cause issues with other mods.
* Fixed an issue where Duke's Guard Right Bracer "type" was set as Right Gauntlet.
* Fixed an issue where Duke's Guard right and left Pauldrons names were switched.
Morrowind Rebirth Changes
* The Imperial Skirt and Imperial Templar skirt were notoriusly hard to come by unless you killed an Imperial Guard or an Imperial Knight. To remedy this small annoyance
a few skirts have been placed in and around Imperial Forts and a few other places.
* Improved the lighting in Phenem Ancestral Tomb and Outpost Renius.
* Passive health regeneration has been removed from the mod.
* Fenandre in Vos no longer have spells for sale.
* Some visual changes in and around Fort Pelagiad.
* Some visual changes to Balmora Docks.
* Improved pathgrids in Vos.
Morrowind Rebirth Additions
* Exhaustion: Strong (new) magnitude 20-20.
* Exhaustion: Great (new) magnitude 25-25.
* All Drain Health spells now have a duration of 15 seconds.
* Exhausting Touch magnitude from 10-10 to 5-25.
* Exhaustion magnitude from 10-10 to 15-15.
* Exhaustion: Wild magnitude from 15-15 to 30-30.
* Gash Spirit duration from 10 to 15 seconds.
* Flay Spirit duration from 10 to 15 seconds.
* Gash Spirit [ranged] duration from 10 to 15 seconds.
* Flay Spirit [ranged] duration from 10 to 15 seconds.
* Magica Leech duration from 10 to 30 seconds.
* Magica Leech magnitude from 5-20 to 20-20.
* Spell Drain duration from 3 to 30 seconds.
* Charm Mortal magnitude from 15-15 to 10-10.
* Frenzy Humanoid magnitude from 5-5 to 10-10.
* Frenzy Creature magnitude from 5-5 to 10-10.
* Frenzying Touch (now Frenzying Touch: Humanoid) magnitude from 5-5 to 5-25.
* Frenzy Beast (now Frenzying Touch: Creature) magnitude from 5-5 to 5-25.
* Demoralize Humanoid magnitude from 5-5 to 10-10.
* Demoralize Creature magnitude from 5-5 to 10-10.
* Demoralizing Touch (now Demoralizing Touch: Humanoid) magnitude from 5-5 to 5-25.
* Demoralizing Beast (now Demoralizing Touch: Creature) magnitude from 5-5 to 5-25.
* Rally Humanoid magnitude from 5-5 to 10-10.
* Rally Creature magnitude from 5-5 to 10-10
* Rallying Touch (now Rallying Touch: Humanoid) magnitude from 5-5 to 5-25.
* Rallying Beast (now Rallying Touch: Creature) magnitude from 5-5 to 5-25.
Spells (base cost)
* Drain Fatigue base cost from 1.0 to 0.4.
* Drain Magica base cost from 3.0 to 1.0.
* Drain Health base cost from 8.0 to 2.0.
* Black Jinx value from 250 to 3250.
* Drain Health has been disabled from spellmaking/enchanting.
* Removed a few tree meshes that were not used in Rebirth, but could cause issues with other mods.
* Grazeland trees have recieved an updated look.
* Removed Bloodmoon rock mesh replacer.
Estimated release: December
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Includes a missing statue texture that could cause the game to crash.
This is the full version of Morrowind Rebirth. Please refer to the latest news post for the changelog.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.