This has been a long time coming. Far too long. And we apologize for that. By now, most of you have heard tell of the new features...but I"m going to give you a rundown anyways.
- Episode II is not a requirement!
- New monster: Antlion Worker
- Votable gamemodes
- Particle effects are back! The game looks better than ever!
- Improved the module usage system...you can now tell if a module is recharging
- Revamped whole AI system! We now have on-the-fly control over how easy or hard our monsters are....and we are giving that control to you, the players, as well!
- Added tons of CVars to give server admins control over their abilities!
- Kamikazi Crow. Active. Spawn up to 3 crows that will attack enemies on sight by exploding in their face.
- Jetpack. Active. Use the Jetpack to reach high places.
- Freeze Bomb. Active. Throw a grenade which freezes enemies for 0.5...5 seconds.
- MIRV Grenade. Active. Throw a grenade which explodes into 4 MIRVlets.
- Poison Resist. Passive. You are 33% more resistant to poison (only costs 3 points!).
On top of all of this, we've also improved our server setup, and finally have locked down a process on how to host a Modular Combat server! We've also added support for voting for game modes via SourceMod/Metamod!
Thanks again for all your support. We are in the process of updating the wiki and giving Modular Combat more complete documentation. We appreciate your patience, especially after disappearing for so long. But rest assured. WE ARE BACK.