Modular Combat is a role-playing shooter based in the Half-Life universe. There are over 50 modules that can be upgraded at any level, in any combination. Modules give combatants amazing abilities such as flying, teleporting, spawning minions, and shooting flechettes or energy balls.
Server & client files (Requires: Source SDK Base 2007, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch)
Here is the full changelog:
* New maps: dm_backbone, dm_datacore, dm_deadtrack
* Scoreboard now shows current map & gamemode
* Fixed teleport blockers
* Aperture faction buff now gives auxilary power instead of armor regeneration
* Module: Flechette. Fire a burst of hunter darts.
* Completely rewrote suit storage code. All account and suit information is now stored by SQL. Player databases now handle different version of Modular Combat, meaning that server owners won't need to reset their servers ever again.
* Players now get experience for monsters that they damaged that are killed by other monsters
* Various UI updates and changes