This mod intends to add various weapons from all around the globe to Misery mod, weapons of every stalker's dream. Suggestions, Feedbacks and points of view are very welcomed ! Have fun with these new toys !
Revised Spawn Dialog v1.1c.1 for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat + MISERY Mod v2.1.1 + The Armed Zone v1.7.4
Revised Spawn Dialog v1.1c.1 for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat with MISERY Mod v2.1.1 by MDT/T.Z.P.® (at moddb.com) with The Armed Zone v1.7.4 by mp5lng (at moddb.com)
Original Authors and Copyright Owners:
• Rowan Lewis [Measly Twerp] (firstname.lastname@example.org) Moddb.com
• Serhiy Vynnychenko (email@example.com)
• ©2004 GSC Game World
Author of this Revision:
• Manny [CDIA] (at moddb.com)
VERY IMPORTANT NOTES.. PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLATION:
1. Absolutely ONLY for installation onto unmodified original S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat with unmodified MISERY Mod v2.1.1 and with unmodified The Armed Zone v1.7.4.
2. To install, copy the 'gamedata' file folder from this mod addon onto the 'gamedata' file folder within your install directory, overwriting any and all files when prompted.
3. To initiate this mod addon, go out into the game's main menu while playing (press ESC) and then press F1.
4. Proper function and compatibility of this mod addon with other mods and/or addons - besides MISERY Mod v2.1.1 and The Armed Zone v1.7.4 - has not been tested and is not guaranteed.
5. You may use/modify/share this mod addon without further permission, provided you do credit the corresponding authors (as shown in the above description) AND you do not charge any fees or commissions (GPL rules).
••• Please let me know of any missing items or issues you may have, I will try to assist as well as I can :) •••
a'ight mutties, let's see whatcha got!!! I'm feeling dangerous!