This mod allows you to finally freely play as the Republic of Tuva in the Millennium Dawn mod! You are the one to decide the future of an independent Tuva. Will you make your nation a big democratic republic? Perhaps make it communist like the good old times? Or even make it an islamic caliphate? Will you resist the pressure of the surrounding big nations, Russia and China, or join them? Will you, somehow, create a huge empire, and crush the world?
Millennium Dawn: Tuva has received it's first (1.1) update. Check the description for the changelog. Mod is available on the Steam Workshop.
- The Government of Tuva is reformed slightly
- New flags (fascist and nationalists) and new leaders (fascist, nationalist, monarchist, communist, islamist) added
- Compatibility with other mods (except the colors, not my fault though)
- Focus Tree updated
- 3 new Commanders with photos and special traits included
- Mongolian land added as a core state for Tuva (reinforcement boost)
- Events leading up to the war between Tuva and Mongolia
- New names for Mongolia when it's a dominion/colony/puppet/integrated_puppet of Tuva (like British Raj/Belgian Congo)
- Turkestan and Tibet breakaway after 1 year into the game