Military Forces is Quake3 like you've never seen it before. This Total Conversion gives you the ability to fly planes and helicopters, drive tanks (and...
Military Forces Quake 3 (MFQ3) is the continuation of the line of AirQuake mods. Many of the team come from working on AirQuake2, and many have made add-ons to the legendary AirQuake.
In MFQ3, the player can choose to fly planes of all sizes, drive tanks or even captain boats, fighting in a variety of locations.
MFQ3 aims to balance the realism of 'serious' flight sims with arcade fun to mix an infectious gameplay cocktail.
MFQ3 currently has a public alpha available for download, and we are nearing the completion of the next public release.
A few highlights for the next release:
- All new HUD system that looks something like TheRealThing ™.
- Tons of new vehicles: planes, tanks and boats!
- Shadows cast by aeroplanes: easier landings at last.
- All new Team Arena-based UI system.
- Basic features of our IGME working.
- Kickass maps.
- Sweet guided missles! No more cannon-spamming.
- Animated gear dropping/retraction.
After a long wait we're finally releasing our second public version of Military Forces Quake3. MFQ3 is the continuation of the AirQuake (1 and 2) series. This version features a new HUD and GUI, new planes, tanks and boats, guided missles and nukes.
Hit the MFQ3 website, grab the files from the links on the front page, and play!