Hello everyone. After 7 months of work, version 0.80 has been released.
New units to all factions. Added 8 black house colors for multiplayer. Uses Deezire's Exended Edition as a starting point. Credits: -Deezire for his mod -BFME+ mod team for Royal Guards -Full credit to anyone who owns anything here!
Hello everyone. After 7 months of work Version 0.80 has been released.
I added the Dol-Guldur faction. Dol-Guldur is a faction with weak starting units, but with strong late game infantry and a lot of monsters and other dark beings that dwell in the dark places of the world.
-Azog The Defiler:
- The Lord of Moria (+50% attack and +150% Experience to nearby units).
- Carnage (+200% Attack and +20% Armor for a short duration).
- Dark Lords Commander (Nearby units gain Fear and Knockback Ressistance).
- Bloodthrist (Heals nearby orcs).
- The Defiler (Azogs attacks deal splash damage and knockback units).
- Bow/Sword Toogle.
- Orc Captain (+25% Damage, +10% Speed to nearby orcs).
- Morgul Arrow (Damages and reduces Attack and Armor of an enemy unit).
- Hunt (+50% Attack and +25% Speed to nearby orcs for a short time).
- Bodyguards (Summons 2 Dol-Guldur Orc hordes).
- Howl (+150% attack for a short time).
- Warg Captain (+100% Attack to nearby Dol-Guldur Wargs and Warg Riders).
- Hunt (+50% Attack and +25% Speed to nearby Dol-Guldur Wargs and Warg Riders for a short time).
- Pillage (Nearby units gain ressources when killing enemy units).
- Bloodlust (+300% Attack for a short time).
- Leadership (+20% Attack and +40% Armor to nearby Goblins).
- Drums in the Deep (Summons an army of Goblins).
- Pillage (units earn resources when killing).
- Tainted Land.
- The Legion (unlocks Dol-Guldur Orcs).
- Drums in the Deep (reduces the build speed of Orcs and Goblins by 50% for a short time).
- Warg Allies.
- Necromancer of Dol-Guldur (allows The Barrow-Wight Tomb to be built and Barrow-Wights to be trained).
- Giant Spiders from Mirkwood (summons 6 Giant Spiders from Mirkwood).
- Shadow of Clouded Vision.
- Rain of Fire.
- Summon Balrog.
- Gundabad Orc Pit (trains Gundabad Orc Warriors, Archers and Dol-Guldur orcs, and ressearches Banner Carriers and Fire Arrows Upgrades).
- Slaughter House (produces resources and reduces the cost of Wargs and Trols).
- Warg Menhir (trains Dol-Guldur Wargs and Warg Riders).
- Troll Cage (trains Half Trolls and Hill Trolls).
- Armory (Trains Catapults, Battering Rams, and ressearches Forged Blades and Heavy Armor Upgrades).
- Barrow-Wight Tomb (Summons Barrow-Wights).
- Battle Tower (Shoots at nearby enemies, can be garrisoned with Archers).
- Gundabad Orc Warriors (basic melee infantry).
- Gundabag Archers (archers).
- Dol-Guldur Orcs (Strong late game Infantry, Requires Rank 2 Gundabad Orc Pit and The Legion spell in the spellbook).
- Dol-Guldur Wargs (Fast early game scout units).
- Dol-Guldur Warg Riders (Strong Cavalry units).
- Half Trolls (Strong anti-cavalry units, Pillage at Rank 2, also good against Structures).
- Hill Trolls (Very strong units, good against Swordsmen and Structures).- Battering Ram (Used to break castle gates and walls).
- Catapult (Long range siege artillery).
- Barrow-Wights (Wraiths, exelent against Heroes, also have Curse ability, which takes control over enemy units for a short time).
If you have any ideas about the Dol-Guldur faction please tell them on this page.
For the full list of changes please read the Readme file that is included in the installer program.
I tried to fix all gamecrashes and bugs, however the campagin still doesnt work. If you find any bugs, please post them on this page.
I would like to thank all those who helped me with making this version and all those whose models and textures are used in this mod.
Rohirim 91 ;).
Highest Rated (2 agree) 9/10
I love the custom elven faction! There a few bugs, but nothing that ruined it for me. The invisible barracks was a little annoying though. I just wish the elves would've maybe had some cavalry, and I wish the Rivindell and lorien barracks would've been separate. Overall a good mod and I look forward to later versions! Also I don't mean to be annoying, but if you've seen the new hobbit movie than using the armor that elrond and his riders are wearing for the upgraded elven warriors armor would be…
Jan 2 2013, 11:50pm by TJZ23