Happy New Year and Merry Christmass. After a year of work, version 0.75 has been released. I want to apologise to all of you because of the long time...
New units to all factions. Added 8 black house colors for multiplayer. Uses Deezire's Exended Edition as a starting point. Credits: -Deezire for his mod -BFME+ mod team for Royal Guards -Full credit to anyone who owns anything here!
Happy New Year and Merry Christmass. After a year of work Version 0.75 has been released. I want to apolgise to all of you because of the long time you had to wait for the Version 0.75.
As you wanted i added the Harad faction. Haradrim are a faction with fast hit and run attacks and
light infantry, and are also very good in numbers.
- Mount\Dissmount Fellbeast.
- Black Rider (mount\dissmount horse).
- Khamul The Easterling (+50% bonus Experience to nearby Easterlings).
- Leaderhip (+25% Damage, +10% Armor, +50% Experience to nearby units).
- Champion of the South (+75% attack damage for a shot duration).
- Oliphant Leadership (+100% Damage, +50% Armor, +50% Speed to nearby Mumakil).
- Army of Harad (Summons 3 battalions of Haradrim and a Mumakil).
-Trade Routes (tier 2, increases the resource production of Harad Bazzars).
-Allies of The East (tier 2, allows Rhun units to be trained from the Haradrim Palace).
-Shadow of The East (tier 3, allows Khamul to join your army).
-Corairs of Umbar (tier 3, summons 3 Corsair of Umbar battalions).
All other spells are same as those in Mordors Spell Book for now (i need ideas about the spells).
- Haradrim (basic ranged infantry).
- Haradrim Archers (archers).
- Rhun Swordsmen (unlocked by the Allies of The East spell in the spellbook).
- Rhun Archers (unlocked by the Allies of The East spell in the spellbook).
- Rhun Pikemen (unlocked by the Allies of The East spell in the spellbook).
- Corsairs of Umbar (archers with Pillage at Rank 2).
- Harad Serpent Guards (elite melee infantry, has Pillage at rank 2).
- Harad Riders (cavalry, available at level 2 Kings Palace).
- Mumakil (siege and transport unit, available at the Mumakil Pen).
- Haradrim Palace (trains Haradrim, Harad Archers, Rhun Swordsmen, Rhun Archers and Rhun Pikemen).
- Slaughter House (produces resources and reduces the cost of Mumakil).
- Harad Bazzar (produces resources, and researches Banner Carriers and Fire Arrows upgrades).
- Kings Palace (trains Harad Serpent Guards and Harad Riders).
- Mumakil Pen (trains Mumakil).
- Banner Carriers (researched at the Harad Bazzar).
- Fire Arrows (researched at the Harad Bazzar).
If you have any ideas about Harad please tell them on this page.
Note: For some reasons unknown to me Harad and Elven camps dont work on some spots in some maps (Fords of Isen, Anorien and Lebbenin (exept for upper-left and bottom-left spot when playing with Harad) are working fine), and also i was unable to add sentry towers to Harads camps and castles (but they are added in the outposts).
For the full list of changes please read the Readme file that is included in the installer program.
In this version i tried to fix all gamecrashes and as many bugs as i could, however the campagin still doesnt work. There are some minor bugs that i will fix as i find them.
I would like to thank all those who helped me with making this version and all those whose models and textures are used in this mod.
Rohirim 91 ;).
Highest Rated (2 agree) 9/10
I love the custom elven faction! There a few bugs, but nothing that ruined it for me. The invisible barracks was a little annoying though. I just wish the elves would've maybe had some cavalry, and I wish the Rivindell and lorien barracks would've been separate. Overall a good mod and I look forward to later versions! Also I don't mean to be annoying, but if you've seen the new hobbit movie than using the armor that elrond and his riders are wearing for the upgraded elven warriors armor would be…
Jan 2 2013, 11:50pm by TJZ23