New units to all factions. Added 8 black house colors for multiplayer. Uses Deezire's Exended Edition as a starting point. Credits: -Deezire for his mod -BFME+ mod team for Royal Guards -Full credit to anyone who owns anything here!
Hello Everyone, version 0.85 has been released.
It is three years since I started working on my mod and I would like to thank all those who supported me.
- Added new maps from BFME 1 patch 1.06.
- Spells in Elven, Harad and Gundabad's Spellbooks can no longer be purchased out of order.
- Dol-Guldur renamed to Gundabad.
- Tried to fix all gamecrashes exept in the campagin (please let me know if you find some while playing).
- A lot of balancing.
- Many ingame text changes.
- Rohirrim Warriors and Archers now have new models.
- Heal replaced with Ride Light and Swift special power (makes Rohirrim move faster).
- Horse Lords replaced with Muster of Rohan special power (reduces the cost and built time of cavalry).
- Hama's Summon Door Wardens ability now summons 1 Door Warden battalion instead of 2.
- Elven Gifts replaced with The Grey Company special power (summons 3 battalions of Dunedain).
- Last Alliance Soldiers summoned by Isildur now have 180 health (was 110).
- Last Alliance Archers summoned by Isildur now have 150 health (was 80).
- Removed the fat Moran Orc.
- Black Uruks are now trainable in rank 2 Dark Tower.
- Mordor Moran Orcs now cost 150 (was 250).
- Mordor Moran Orcs can now be upgraded with Banner Carriers upgrade.
- Mordor Moran Orcs now have 25 attack (was 10).
- Gothmog now deals hero damage.
- Sauron now deals 50% more damage to structures.
- Witch King now has 250 attack (was 150) when using his sword and 300 attack (was 250) when using his mace.
- Mordor Spearmen no longer have a pink model.
- Elven camps and castles now have floors.
- Changed places of some of the spells in the Spellbook.
- Elrond now has 60 melee (was 50) and 50 ranged damage (was 60).
- Replaced Elronds Arrow Storm with Elrond's Council ability (targeted units gain experience).
- Fixed Gil-Galad's Last Alliance ability not summoning units.
- Bazaar build cost is now 435 (was 450).
- Bazaar build time is now 35 seconds (was 40).
- Variags of Khand now cost 15 command points (was 20).
- Drums in the Deep replaced with the Tunnels special power (creates a tunnel trought which arrive hordes of orcs, lasts for 35 seconds).
- Azog has a new model.
- Azog now costs 3000 (was 2500).
- Azog and Bolg have new sound sets (voices are from the Hobbit movies).
- Bolg's Summon Bodyguards ability now summons 1 Dol-Guldur orc horde instead of 2.
- Ghurzog replaced with the Great Goblin (with voices from the Hobbit movies).
- Added Orcs of Goblin-Town (free and weak, available after the Great Goblin is enlisted).
- Dol-Guldur Orcs now cost 750 (was 800).
- Dol-Guldur Orcs and Warg Riders can no longer be upgraded with Heavy Armor upgrade.
- Dol-Guldur Warg Riders have a new model.
- Removed the Heavy Armor upgrade from the Siege Works.
And a lot more...
- The campagins arent working (they crash when entering the first missions).
- On some castle maps Harad's citadel might not appear (will be fixed as soon as posible).
- Rohan and Gondor's Hero Statues and Wells give a discount when they finish auto repair even if you have only 1 of them.
- Elven Barracks doesnt have a ground texture.
- Lindon Horse Archers have arrows with light blue glow instead of a red glow when upgraded with Fire Arrows Upgrade.
- If you find bugs while playing, please report them on the ModDB mod page.
- BFME+ mod team.
- LGDA5 mod team.
- QFME mod team.
- WKK3 mod team.
- The Third Age Net (and all the authors of the models and textures used in this mod).
- HDR HQ.
- And all others i couldnt remember.
*Names are listed in no particular order.
I dedicate this version to my family.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (2 agree) 8/10
I really liked this mod. However, it was really annoying to have to split the battalions apart in order to upgrade them. I liked the specialized moves, giving more control, so maybe he producer should consider doing a menu switch, so you can have access to both...
Oct 22 2012 by johnbeckjr