Happy New Year and Merry Christmass !!!. As the pics above show, i've been busy last 3 months, In thiss update you'll see new heroes, new units, maps...
New units to all factions. Added 8 black house colors for multiplayer. Uses Deezire's Exended Edition as a starting point. Credits: -Deezire for his mod -BFME+ mod team for Royal Guards -Full credit to anyone who owns anything here!
I will be adding another faction in beta 0.75, so i am opening a vote. Factions that can be added are :
- Harad, easiest to make, will have men of Harad and Rhun, with BFME 2 buildings, I saw a lot of Harad and Rhun buildings that are unused.
- The Deep, easy to make, will have Bolg son of Azog, Ghurzog and Azog as heroes, with buildings from BFME 2.
- Erebor, not so easy to make, but i will do my best, will have Dwarfs or Erebor and Iron Hills in their ranks, with BFME 2 buildings mainly.
- Arnor, hardest to make, especially the buildings, Men of Arnor and Dunedain. Heroes from BFME 2, but i will remake their abilities.
- Shire, easy to make, but i dont know if Lauri will allow me to use his Hobbits from Scouring of the Shire, Hobbits of the Shire and Dunedain as elite units, with Merry, Pippin, Sam and Frodo as heroes, but i will add more heroes like Bilbo Baggins later.
Vote here by posting comments on this page. Vote ends on Sunday. New version will be released as soon as the new faction is done, which is depending on your vote.
Highest Rated (2 agree) 9/10
I love the custom elven faction! There a few bugs, but nothing that ruined it for me. The invisible barracks was a little annoying though. I just wish the elves would've maybe had some cavalry, and I wish the Rivindell and lorien barracks would've been separate. Overall a good mod and I look forward to later versions! Also I don't mean to be annoying, but if you've seen the new hobbit movie than using the armor that elrond and his riders are wearing for the upgraded elven warriors armor would be…
Jan 2 2013, 11:50pm by TJZ23