You've watched the documentaries. You've seen the films. You've read the books. Now play a mod that delivers that realism you've always desired.

Forum Thread
Belgian Army 1940 (Games : Battle of Empires : 1914-1918 : Mods : Totaler Krieg: 1939-45 : Forum : Requests - (Armies, Uniforms e.t.c) : Belgian Army 1940) Post Reply
Thread Options
Oct 31 2013 Anchor

Hello,

A lot of my friends need to see Belgian Army in 1940 with Infantry, tanks and artillery

Thanks a lot

Herr_Sturmführer
Herr_Sturmführer Founder, DCS Leader, Developer.
Nov 9 2013 Anchor

I'll see what I can do.

Sturm

May 2 2014 Anchor

Any pictures or updates on the subject of the Belgians?

Thanks in advance

Herr_Sturmführer
May 16 2014 Anchor

On thereway Dan, very soon. Just kitting the Belgians out.

Sturm.

May 17 2014 Anchor

Ooooh man that's awesome to hear. I'm so happy to see a more minor nation to be a stand-alone nation in this game. Thanks for all your hard work and for the reply.

Sorry to press another question, but which of these Belgian vehicles might we be seeing in the game?

En.wikipedia.org

Herr_Sturmführer
May 18 2014 Anchor

Unfortunately as I have yet to be able to model vehicles, the only Belgian vehicles that will be present will be those that are readily available in the community. I.e Normands, Zlatarogs, SKRs, Bluborks, Zeke Wolfs e.t.c

Hope this clears things up.

Sturm.

May 21 2014 Anchor

Yes I understand now thank you and those vehicles of Blub0rk's gsm are great. I have not played the other ones just yet but GSM has got those Ft-17s. Belgium will roll the Germans down with those things with me controlling them. Belgium will be great with those ported vehicles and especially with you doing their infantry.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.