Version 8.0 Now featuring: Phalanx turrets, Terran Republic voices, Camo schemes and more. Full changelog in the description.
- New Harasser variant, "Harasser_grenade" featuring the M60-G Bulldog grenade launcher
- Armour rating reduced on: Vanguard, Prowler and Magrider
- Muzzleflash added to Basilisk turrets
Snow camo schemes added to the following vehicles
- Spear anti-vehicle turret added with recorded firing sound
- Xiphos anti-infantry turret added with recorded firing sound
- Both include faction color texmods
- Custom voices added to TERRAN REPUBLIC troops only, recorded straight from Planetside 2
- 3 new helmets: TR Juggernaut, NC Roughrider & VS Lacertae
- 2 new buildings, FacilityA & FacilityB both have a prop version and an interior version with open rooms
(Special thanks to Corpus_Callosum for working on the biolab prop volumes)
- 13 new props added to "construction/[planetside]/props/biolab"
- 11 new props added to "construction/[planetside]/flora/biolab"
- 1 new props added to "construction/[planetside]/addons"
More additions made to the Fort Alpha map
- More buildings and props to showcase more mod pieces
- Terrain altered for a better looking battlefield
- Mission "NC on TR assault" has had more units added to both sides to make the battle more interesting to watch. +NC troops waypointed to slowly make their way into the base if fighting dies down
- Facility turrets added to the walls in the assault mission
That's everything I think, I may alter the changelog if I remember something else that was added. It's been a while since the last update so I hope you guys enjoy what's here.
If you can, please leave a little feedback on the current voices used on the TR, so I can improve it to a point where I can start work on the other factions. If all goes well, I will likely add female troopers too, once I've got the voice packs nailed down.
As always, please post any suggestions or feedback, both positive and negative, into the comments please. Thanks.