Version 1.0 Creada por Mauromagno Que es Conocido Por Crear Independiencia De Chile. Lo Puedes Descargar Aqui. Con Los Combates,Epicos Del Medievo Mod...
Medieval War Multiplayer Mod Set in the century XII.
Reino de Inglaterra - kingdom of Engrand (Nord).
Principado de Kiev - Kíevskaya Rus (Vaegir).
Califato de Fatimí - al-Fāṭimiyyūn (Sarranid).
Reino de Sicilia - Regnum Siciliae (Rhodok).
Sacro Imperio Romano Germánico - Heiliges Römisches Reich (Swadia).
- Changes in the troops:
- Commanding - in the panel, the names of the new troops only translated into Spanish and other languages will be only the original names.
- The panel of battle and other modes, will go to the original names and type of troops, in French, English and Spanish.
- All Names of units or battalions of warriors of the time.
- Added medium spears light cavalry and lancers on foot have left him with short spears and javelins also.
- List Units per faction:
Light Infantry: These move quickly and can end up with a heavy infantry unit, depending on their strategy.
Skirmishers on foot: They have effective and strong missile when it comes to dealing, weak against archers and cavalry.
Heavy infantry: strong and elite men but are slow but can kill any unit walk depending on how the movements are in the field, you fingerstalls the heavy cavalry.
Lancers on foot: the spear Quick also skirmishers (but only carry a pack of throwing), weak against heavy infantry and other units.
Pikemen: Slow but effective are the ones who can finish any type of cavalry, but exposed to archers and crossbow.
Ballesteros light: are Rapid-fire, but ineffective in melee, can carry a shield that makes them resistant to attack (ranged weapons and swords).
Archers and Ballesteros advanced: They are more efficient and better equipped in the armor, but slower moving.
Cavalry light: Fast when attacking a unit on foot, but little resistant armor can take spears, swords and shields.
Cavalry Escaramuzadora: They are a little slower than light, but may have many missiles have extensive experience in the saddle.
Heavy Cavalry: Heavy Armor Elite Men can kill any unit on foot, depending on your move, weak against pikemen (heraldic swords or spears and mallets).
* All units carry weapons, whether swords or spears, the player can request a change of weapons it deems appropriate.
* Infantry light or heavy: orders to switch to melee weapons cavalry sword change the spear.
* Light Infantry: To the faction of England only carry light axes.
* Armor Heraldry: Added different troops, not all, but many of them with some new designs.
* Armor Heraldry: has a resistance according to the troops you have.
* Units with these suits have one or two weapons at random.
- Added artillery (catapults):
* For the command mode, you can choose an artillery battalion will appear on the battlefield, carrying a cart to tow a catapult on its own wheels once you take office, you must let go and be ready for use. The trigger system of Napoleon, but how to launch a mortar (a bullet in the catapult and then shoot by pressing) (battle mode or in other ways, the soldier can take only two tools to shoot - and lighter).
* The Catapult will have a maximum range of about 100 meters (100 steps running), you have a very defined precisely but with practice you can improve, makes me a tourniquet wood type, which is under the pitcher.
- (Later we will add to the castle walls destructible walls):
Now the number of soldiers (command) will according to the type of troops assigned percentage of total bots per player:
- Light Infantry: 90%
- Skirmishers: 80%
- Heavy infantry: 60%
- Cavalry Lancers lijera: 100%
- pikemen: 50%
- Archers Ballesteros and or light 100%
- Archers Ballesteros and or lijeros: 70%
- Cavalry lijera: 80%
- Cavalry Escaramuzadora: 100%
- Heavy Cavalry: 40%
- Gunners: 50%
- Now spears and pikes with heraldic flag:
- 80 New Banner are a compilation of information from the twelfth century historical figures, of the kingdoms of the noble houses of dynasties, military orders, duchies and counties, principalities, clans and community coats of arms some surnames.
- Medieval War Team:
Mod creator: Mauromagno.
- Mod Supporter and Contributors:
Karl Von credits Keesel: For the idea and developed the first version.
Credit to Simon Muñoz: I contribute more than half of the new flags and helped in every sense of the word.
Ferrari Branko credits: By their map of Troy.
Credits Alvaro Lopez: I contribute with all the information about the features and new names of the troops.
Bogmir credits: By their heraldry OSP Forums.taleworlds.com
Credits to SonKidd: On para code iterms to ensure all soldiers: Forums.taleworlds.com
- Download Link Versión 1.0: (Either of these serves 2 link):
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.