Medieval Conquests is a mod set during the High Middle Ages, it attempts to provide you with an exciting adventure both in SP, & Drop-in Co-Op/Multiplayer if you wish, you can now conquer Europe with your friends or against your friends, or against randoms! Medieval Conquests boasts a dynamic factions system where the unexpected can happen, using several mechanics to determine weither the factions can rise, and a ton of other features and changes.
To install drop it inside your Medieval Conquests folder, overwriting everything it asks you to overwrite, if it dosen't ask you to overwrite, then you are doing it wrong. This patch will update the mod from any version below 1.16 to V2.
* Looting menu is now Native by default.
* Added menu when starting a new game to choose a none-windows friendly wages system so Mac, Linux, and other operating system players become able to play without having insane wages.
Added option in Camp to enable the native-friendly wages system (2nd page), which is intended for Mac & Linux, and other none windows operating systems to use, to fix the insane wage bug for none windows.
*Nerfed the javelins and its equalivents accuracy, and speed by roughly 50% depending on the weapon and its usage.
* Removed SmartAI for now.
* Added ability for AI to kick.
* Produced work-around for Chamberlain treasury bug, the money will never be deposited to the treasury from the budget gains, only manually, if you insert the money manually to the treasury it might still be buggy as I haven't checked that, however money will go straight to your wallet in weekly revenue now, as well as spent directly from your wallet if in debt.
* Reduced shield bash frequency so that its no longer spamable by the AI.
* Added two options, AI Suffer from Disasters or not, fief disasters toggles, and Player suffer from disasters or not (Camp 2nd page)
* Protip: You can always increase factional rebellion timers in page 2 to infinite numbers to prevent rebellions from occuring.
Fixed lord execution bug when executing other lords, you should no longer have other factions attack you now.
Possibly fixed the names going to weird letters bug, the names should now show the rank and character name for the lords, not for the player (yet) the player bug will be fixed later.
Also removed the weekly dynamic titles updater, titles should now update only in certain situations, and during king deaths.
Possibly fixed the battle size issue.
Fixed a typo when executing lords, you'd say their name as a reason for executing them, rather than your faction name.
heraldic_mail_with_surcoat_tab_d is no longer used by the AI troops, however the player can still obtain it, this is due to a problem where that specific heraldic armor stretching during certain attack poses looks weird (A.K.A Buggy)
Co-Op Battle size limit 400 ---> 999
* I didn't take any notes of the changes in 1.15.
More of a hotfix really, I had forgot the debug code enabled in V1.13 which shouldn't be enabled at all during public releases.
Yet again, this is not save game compatible, even with 1.13.
Fixed the troops attacking the air
Fixed the diplomatic triggers when sending messengers
+ 20 New main menu quotes
Changed music system a bit to be more compatible with the workshop release
Reinstated the removed starting option as its fixed now.
Added ability to remove the -supportive title suffixes. (Requires new character start)
Couple of performance optimizations for loading the mod and overall performance increase.
- Fixed french factional voices sometimes playing outside France (For glory to france!) as an example, still a lot of factions will use french accents, but shouldn't refer to france anymore.
- Actually fixed the bandit hideout/sea landing issue - looks like I didn't fully fix it in the last hotfix.
- A couple more minor fixes/tweaks.
Fixed the VC requirement - Viking Conquest is no longer required to play the mod.
Fixed the massive relation loss from killing other lords
Fixed the name bug
You should no longer be forced to war through random events
Fixed the name bug when swearing fealty as a adventurer/bandit start.
Possibly fixed the bandit hideout you shouldn't be reading this message.
Fixed the ships not refreshing as often as they should be, thus seeing more ships on the land, refresh time is 5 times faster now, thus there should be much less ships on land now.