New skill trees with 210 new skills, new base items, gems, runes, uniques, runewords, sets, crafting improved monster AI and new monster types, elite and heroic monsters, 28 uberquests for advanced characters, 5 challenges. Compatible with Diablo II Lord of Destruction 1.10/1.11/1.12/1.13 (PC/Mac).
The sequel to Median 2008 is officially out of beta and is now available for download. Median XL overhauls your Diablo II LoD game with all-new skills and many new items, challenges, monsters and uberquests.
Posted by BrotherLaz on Nov 23rd, 2008
Median XL has officially been released!
The sequel to Median 2008 is officially out of beta and is now available for download.
Median 2008 was a runaway success with tens of thousands of downloads, and Median XL turns it up to eleven!
So what is this mod about?
- All new skills: 210 new skills and many item-only skills, giving rise to such unheard of builds as the crossbow necromancer, poison sorceress, summoner barbarian, thrower assassin, archer druid and more!
- Monster attack types and intelligence improved and new monsters added. For that extra challenge there are Elite and Heroic monsters as well.
- 22 new uberquests based on Diablo lore. Destroy the Triune at the side of the edyrem, evade the zombie apocalypse of Ureh, or replay the binding of Baal by the Horadrim... with you as Baal.
- New base item system; item tiers ensure that your items will keep up with you! New uniques, sets and runewords are also present, as well as some powerful crafting recipes.
- Challenges for advanced players. Defeat a boss at a low level, kill two bosses at once or amass a wealth of gold... your reward is a powerful charm or even a few new skills!