New skill trees with 210 new skills, new base items, gems, runes, uniques, runewords, sets, crafting improved monster AI and new monster types, elite and heroic monsters, 28 uberquests for advanced characters, 5 challenges. Compatible with Diablo II Lord of Destruction 1.10/1.11/1.12/1.13 (PC/Mac).
Median XL 2012 v005 for Diablo II Lord of Destruction 1.10 and later (PC/Mac)
>>> Median XL 2012 v005
for Diablo II Lord of Destruction 1.10 and later
Mods by Brother Laz
- Ghost Arrow: now gains an extra arrow every 5 hard points, up from 7 hard points.
- Barrage: increased flat magic damage.
- Fairy Ring: massively increased flat fire damage.
- Lava Pit: doubled damage at all levels.
- Takedown: reduced health regen per kill from 5% to 2.5%.
- Great Hunt: damage listed in skill description is now correct.
- Wild and Free: now gives faster hit recovery instead of stamina; movement speed self-synergy not affected.
- Ecstatic Frenzy: increased flat magic damage, added self-synergy.
- Curare: increased damage per second, reduced duration.
- Batstrike: nova now has 20% chance to knock back; reduced bat health by 20% to prevent overflow.
- Queen of Blades: reduced delay between shots from 1 second to 0.8 seconds.
- Scorpion Blade: now gains an extra knife every 6 hard points into Maelstrom MkIV, up from 10 hard points.
- Storm Crows: increased damage per knife from 1/2 WDM to 3/4 WDM, but reduced knife count and capped knife bonus out of combat at 20.
- Maelstrom MkIV: increased damage per flechette from 1/4 WDM to 1/2 WDM and increased flat damage by 50%, reduced number of flechettes per nova from 16 to 8.
- Bionetic Blast: reduced mana cost by 25%.
- Psionic Storm: reduced mana cost by 33%; increased damage radius from 4.6 yards to 6.6 yards; added damage per second to description.
- Bloodhatred: now grants 2*lvl worth of fire/cold/lightning pierce when the buff is active.
- Screaming Eagle: increased nova speed; reduced ND so the nova does not cancel out other piercing attacks.
- Overkill: reduced damage per axe from 3/4 WDM to 3/5 WDM.
- Wolf Companion: increased Doom damage bonus.
- Immortal: increased avoidance rate at all levels by 5%.
- Laughing Ghost (replaces Blindside): shoots a bone flayer across a set distance, where it explodes and deals damage around it.
- Cascade: now starts at 9 targets, up from 6.
- Egg Trap: increased flat fire damage.
- Pummel: now converts 10% of your physical damage to magic damage.
- Circle of Life: made completely useless due to certain complaints from certain people that a tank with little aoe and a slow kill speed is actually hard to kill.
- Wildfire: mana cost now starts lower but slowly increases with skill level.
- Idol of Scosglen: reduced starting speed penalty by 10%.
- Plague Avatar: increased minimum damage.
- Summon Acid Fiends: added 33% chance to avoid damage.
- Summon Lamia: reduced mana cost by 40%.
- Embalming: reduced max health bonus per hard point from 5% to 4%.
- Bane: greatly increased radius of effect.
- Talon's Hold: reduced slow by 10% and reanimate chance by 5% at all levels.
- Increased base cast rate with 1h swing weapons.
- Lionheart: defense bonus is now linear.
- Sunstorm: is no longer a channeled spell, this fixes the delayed damage bug and enables the skill to be affected by cast rate.
- Black Sleep: now has only 66% chance to convert each target in the area (this is a buff, it causes monster infighting).
- Symphony of Destruction: greatly increased minimum damage.
- Blessed Life: now gives 2% damage reduction per level, down from 3%.
- Plague: increased damage per second, reduced duration, now correctly affects Scourge.
- Resurrect: increased movement speed of resurrected monsters.
- Living Flame: now gives 20+blvl*blvl*2 flat health, down from 20+blvl*blvl*3.
- Forked Lightning: increased maximum damage.
- Nova Charge: increased maximum damage.
- Miasma: reduced number of submissiles to reduce graphics load.
- Carpet of Spiders: increased minimum damage.
- Moonstrike: health % bonus is now linear and capped at +35%.
- You may need to refind Thunder Machine and Athulua's Command: their procs no longer work due to the replacement of Blindside. Newly found ones do have Blindside.
- Reduced unique bias of Act bosses to prevent farming runs.