As I promised, here is the first 2 Chapters with 11 levels from ALLIED ASSAULT and the full SPEARHEAD with its 9 levels.
The mod aims to play the whole Medal of Honor campaigns (means Allied Assault, Spearhead and Breakthrough) in COOPERATIVE mod. To play the AA and SH in coop, you'll have to start SH (Spearhead) because the original game is very unfriendly with coop mod. Thanks to everyone who helped me in the scripts and thanks for those guys, who shared their script-helps on mohaa forums over the internet.
Until the final release, if you want to play with a really smart and tactical ww2 fps COOP game, I would suggest: Hidden & Dangerous 2's Sabre Squadron expansion. But pls don't compare HD2 with Mohaa, or you'll never play with Mohaa again... (The HD2's master server is offline, but the fans fixed in 100% the problem, check out RpR Clan's website for more information)
I hate DM games and I very missed this gamestyle from this game. Best gamestyle, when you fight together with your friends against the AI. I hope I could compensating a bit this really big gamefault.
Here is some short, but really important information about the actual Status of the mod:
- the whole ALLIED ASSAULT campaign is playable in Coop! (33 maps)
- now I work on the BREAKTHROUGH's Coop final version, (11 maps)
- after this I plan to finalizing the SPEARHEAD's Coop. (9 maps)
- the ALLIED ASSAULT campaign is playable under BREAKTHROUGH only! (SH was not stable for AA maps, caused many crashes)
- the mod is MUCH BETTER than it was in the last release.
- New Respawn System: no need to pickup stupid smoke-columns. It will be fully automatic.
I got some really great help, so:
- it seems you'll can use the old Objectives tab from Single Player,
- the maps can restart if you failed the objectives (not on all maps, just if you loose your tank...etc., like in SP)
- I need 1 or 2 mounths (I hope it will be enough)
- the release will include all campaigns and maps. (33+11+9=53 maps)
- I want to make some important global changes to keep the SP feeling.