Use this to Install with out problems, If a section doesnt apply to you skip it but make sure first.
1. Uninstall all Mods using FLMM
2. Uninstall Freelancer
3. Delete Freelancer Directory program files/microsoft games/freelancer/
4. Delete or Move old saves from Save game Dir unless they are Rebalance saves.
\Documents\My Games\Freelancer\Accts\ Sp and Mp
5. Reinstall / Install Freelancer
6. Install Freelancer Mod Manager 1.3 - here
7. Once the Mod Manager has installed and started, at the top select open mods directory.
Select all the pre installed mods and delete them. The mods that come with FLMM are not compatable with Rebalance, by deleting them all it also removes clutter from your FLMM screen.
8. Download Rebalance3.56 Full mod file.
9. Double click on Rebalance******.flmod
This will start the install of the mod into the mod manager.
10. Once FLMM has the mod ready, you can now Activate Rebalance 3.56
12. Once 3.56 has activated you now need to Activate the Character Editor.
This must be enabled for all installs, even if you dont want to use it just install with default options.
! THE CHARACTER EDITOR MUST BE ACTIVATED TO MAKE THE MAIN MOD WORK !
13. You can now start Freelancer and Enjoy, Use your normal Freelancer Shortcuts to play.