The main features of this mod are; (1) Models/skins of Chow as he appeared in A Better Tomorrow 2, Hard Boiled (Warehouse and Hospital), Replacement Killers (intro nightclub scene) and The Killer (end church shootout). (2) Sampled gun fire sounds from Hard Boiled (shotgun in hospital/warehouse scene, uzi from tea house scene) and Beretta sound from The Killer. You will play as these different skins throughout the main game. It's going to throw the story off slightly because of the sudden change of clothes but hey, put it down to bad continuity. I wanted the player to be able to play as all the skins instead of using page up/down to select them (even though you will still be able to do that). All other parts of the game are untouched other than increasing the rate of fire on all automatic weapons.
- Ah-Jong from The Killer final showdown (White bloodstained suit. NOTE - Only appears in Killer Church DMW Map)
- Ah-Jong from The Killer apartment scene (Grey suit and trousers, brown/tan shirt, brown tie with blue spots)
- 1 hidden character.
1. "Killer Church" was created by Froz.
2. "Official Bonus Dead Man Walking Chapters" by Remedy.
3. "Breaking Daylights" by Lunar Blue (lunar-blue.deviantart.com) Mapping, Additional Texturing, Lighting, Modelling (Custom Tri-Meshes), Playtesting
Effects & Changes
1. New blood effects by VGames from his Particle Effects Pack
2. Rotating Sniper bullet by Evolvercobra.
3. All pistols and semi-automatics fire at a faster rate, magazine sizes increased.
4. New M4 firing animation. (reworked MP2 Dragunov animation)
5. New blood decal by drunkys_brutal_blood.
6. ZzzGERTzzZ shotgun fire animation.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.