The Human Life Safeguarding Project will secure humanities future forever. Inhabiting more than one hundred and fifty volunteers, this is the biggest revolution yet... so it seems. Emerging into the biggest scam known by men, you gradually discover you are the only one able to end this insane corporation and its uninformed workforces. Will you ever discover who you are and why you are here? The only reasonable thing to do is stopping this tyranny of humanity. The lost souls deserve to be unchained from the twilight they dwell in.
I finished it yesterday and I just wanted to tell you that I loved the Billy Mays scare xD (south park reference?). I felt really weird laughing my *** off while being frightened to death :D.
Big critique though: Stop throwing naked people at me. It scares you, but in a very annoying way (it's quiet, loud sound plays and stuff appears, I think that's what they call jumpscare?). Also, most of the time I could predict encounters (The ones in prison caught me off-guard though). I think White Night did a better Job there - I was in constant fear and had fantasies about what MIGHT happen. In this mod I was expecting another BOOM or AHHH most of the time.
But I liked the level design! Especially that kind of "villa" with the 4 different levels, with the gate to the fourth level having a lock on it that you have to melt. That really was my favorite part :).
Didn't like the "I should draw a map". I did not count steps and my drawn ways started to overlap at some point, making my map completely useless. I then started to randomly run around, until I reached the point where I wanted to get (which was also faster than attempting to draw a map). But I never played oldschool RPGs or P&P, so I'm probably just bad at drawing maps!
For me: a solid 7 :). Good job!
1. I actually liked the statues. They were creepy.
2. The atmosphere was decent.
3. Good scripting.
4. Decent map design.
1. Some monsters were poorly placed, they simply came bursting out of the doors. (Instantly destroying them)
2. Way too many water lurkers!
3. Some monsters just got stuck and kept trying to go inside the walls, I eventually had to kill myself to despawn them.
4. The door at the start with the first statues around the bed will be impossible to open when going inside it, then out and then locking it. It will then be uninteractive. Not so important though.
5. Very few clues.
6. Some spelling errors, which make it a bit harder to understand. The update fixed most of this though. ;)
There is much good here, but all the bad things drag the good ones a little down.
I give it 7/10
A good mod overall.