Lost Alpha is a new episode of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series made by dezowave group for free!
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Location: Anywhere - Looking for: Artists
Posted by Moddb.com on Apr 1st, 2012
Lost Alpha project needs You once again! We are looking for talented people for NPC Modeling. Basically, we need You to edit existing npc meshes, and add-remove parts (masks, backpacks), make new textures for these meshes, and of course create new meshes from scratch with our assistance, but creativity is highly appreciated! We can give you plugins, and help related to your job.
- experienced Maya user
- or experienced Max user
- be able to create new anims, or fix (finetune) existing anims made by us (this part is not necessary, but +++)
- experienced photoshop / gimp / psp user
- have at least 1-2hour freetime for us / day, the more you have, the better
- use icq (but if you refuse, we still have skype and msn)
- be talented, creative, and have your own ideas :)
If You would like to be part of Lost Alpha project, do not hesitate to contact us!
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your portfolio asap! :)