Hello everybody at ModDB! Today, we want to inform you of the inner-workings going on here at Agent Red Productions. We want to talk to you about the status of the mod, what we have planned for the mod, and all that jazz. Let's get started, shall we?
First, we want to let you guys know that we have a BRAND-NEW website for the mod, and all the other mods developed by Agent Red Productions. Please, feel free to visit Agentredproductions.com
I am absolutely sure you will love it! Check the forum, have a look around, and enjoy yourself while your there.
We also want to inform you, the fine peoples of ModDB, that we have decided to have weekly community playdates every Saturday at 6:00 PM Pacific Standard Time(PST) If you want to stay informed of when the event is going to happen, when it is currently happening, and the next time its going to happen, join the:
This is where all of the announcements and such will be handled. Join if you want to rebuild the Lethal Stigma community, or don't. The choice is yours. But, we want to remind you that we do have three official servers already, sponsored by the beautiful TrinityGames. Please, come on down and play with us every Saturday, and the Lethal Stigma community will liven up to be bigger and better than ever before!
Second, we want to discuss the technical aspect of the modification. We know that there are some bugs, glitches, and balance issues that you guys want resolved, and believe me, we are working on it! We hope to have a patch(most likely v0.1.3) to at least lower the number of these issues, and get people to be a bit happier with the mod. But that's not all, we are planning some more additions to the mod, and two I would like to discuss with you here today.
- The first addition we are discussing to add to the mod is the new "Extermination" gamemode. This gamemode pits a Rebel Team VS a Combine team VS a swarming horde of zombies. Sounds epic? It is. The basic premise of the gamemode is the Rebel and Combine teams must either survive long enough until the timer counts down to 0:00 or the enemy team is overrun OR eliminate the enemy team. And, NO MORE SPAWNING! While trying to do this, you will be constantly pressured by different types of zombies,.and the fact that you can't respawn is also creeping up behind you. Sounds hard, huh? We want a gamemode that emphasizes teamwork and use of the player classes to the extreme. We also want you to be a bit more careful of going rogue and getting your head blown off, as we do know you feel quite badass in Lethal Stigma, with the weapons, special abilites, and powers. Sounds like a lot of fun, right? We'll have more detail on the "Extermination" gamemode in due time.
- The second thing we are planning to add is a "Team Objective" gamemode, where you must either attack and detonate a bomb or prevent the attackers from doing so. A simple, fun, hectic, and downright awesome gamemode everyone loves, adding this to Lethal Stigma would be the absolute perfect "competitive edge" the mod needs. Here are some VERY EARLY screenshots of a map supporting this feature:
We hope you like what you see. It will be a while before any of these additions can be made, but we just started development on Situation Outbreak TWO, so you can't blame us. But don't worry, things are moving on at a very steady pace.
Well folks, thats all we have for now. We hope that this gives you new hope for the mod, and we hope you will join us for the new weekly community playdates. If you really want to show your support, do the following:
- Visiting our official website
- Visiting our official Steam community group
- Joining us for our weekly community playdates
- Commenting and telling your friends about our mod
Thanks for reading everybody! Until next time,
Adrian Lopez - Lethal Stigma Community Manager