First of all I want to mention that I'll start again with the weekly updates. Every week I'll post a news article with all the latest updates from the past week. If you don't want to wait and get each update as soon as you can, you can follow the mod on Twitter, skip to the end of the article for that.
Ofcourse there are some updates from the past weeks and as usual I'll list them below:
- 2 new Army faction missions, these missions will unlock the San Fierro safe camps and introduce the player to the city. The situation is slightly different than Los Santos as the city is split up in two parts. One part is controlled by the Army and the other one is Bandit territory.
- Ofcourse I've made a few safe camps in San Fierro for the missions. You could already see the first army camp in the images section. Expect more images in the next week.
- Survivor camp in Angel Pine, the small country village south of San Fierro. The survivors in this camp are neutral, so you can use the camp whether you are with the Army or Bandits.
Plans for next week:
- Finish the remaining safe camps in San Fierro.
- Create the third Army faction mission in San Fierro featuring a large battle between the two fighting factions.
- Start working on the bandit side of San Fierro (safe camps and missions).
- Create a mission for the survivor camp in Angel Pine.
That's about it for the past week. I'm surprised with the amount of progress I've made last week and hopefully I can continue like this until the next release.
As I said in the beginning of the article, you can now follow the mod on Twitter. I've decided to do this so I can update more frequently and make sure the mod doesn't end up dead. So if you are interested, you can Follow @Left4Theft