Version 5.02 - This file allow you to update the mod from any previous versions to 5.02. You need at least version 5.00 to be able to install this version...
Welcome in Le Royaume des Ombres !
Le Royaume des Ombres (also know as The Realm of Shadows) is a mod changing a majority of elements of the original game. It works with version 1.10 of the game, but it is possible to run it regardless of your version. The mod immerses you in a new world, full of new monsters, items, quests, dungeons, etc ... and even another story!
You can visit this world in the guise of seven different classes: Warrior, Guardian, Assassin, Hunteress, Ritualist, Necromancer or Sorceress. Each of these classes have unique and varied talents. The mod has been designed to offer an adventure on average twice as long as the original game. You will also pass into new regions based on the world of Diablo III, and will be taken to overcome terrible opponents. In addition to changing what is already existing in the original game, Le Royaume des Ombres offers new possibilities to the player, as new items, places or features that do not exist in the original game.
Le Royaume des Ombres is a total modification from the original game, whose aim is to bring you a new gaming experience
In a few figures, Le Royaume des Ombres is:
- More than 2000 items.
- 33 sets, dozens of unique items and hundreds of runewords.
- Lots of other diverse and varied collectible items.
- A complete but comprehensive crafting system.
- 2 masteries, 44 specialties, 17 active and 17 passive skills per class, and others available in new ways.
- Thousands of formulas through the Horadric Cube.
- More than 200 places to visit, divided into five acts, each including several towns.
- New monsters to overcome, existing in four power levels.
- And much more ...
Check the full feature list on this link.
Please note : The mod need D2SE to be used. If you do not have it installed, you can download it here.
Because this mod use D2SE, it work on any version, and saves are stored separated from other mods.
To play in french, choose FRA from the D2SE main screen drop-down list, and choose ENG to play in english.
Note : A read-me is included to help you install the mod or solve some issues.
- Check the mod forum on The Phrozen Keep here.
- Check content of future updates here.
- Check past update changelogs here.
- Please report any bug or crashs you found here.
- Learn more about D2Dreamland, a tool used in the mod here.
Version 5.02 is out !
Again, this is a small bugfixes update. This update is intended to fix an progression blocking bug in act 4, introduce the chinese translation (Still incomplete) and, most importantely, fix the issue preventing windows XP users to properly start the mod.
* Portal shrines no longer spawn (They sometimes caused a crash)
* Angelic shard : Fixed an issue preventing this item to work correctely - This item must now be used while in the Hellmouth
* Included chinese translation by Cai_Miao - Select 'CHI' from the D2SE dropdown menu to play in chinese
* Windows XP users should now be able to start the mod again
* Fixed an animation error
Latest tweets from @xaphan67
Version 5.02 of Le Royaume des Ombres is about to be released on ModDB - It contain mainly bugfixes like version 5.01
Jan 18 2015, 5:03pm
Version 5.00 of Le Royaume des Ombres is now avaible on ModDB. You can download it here : T.co
Jan 11 2015, 8:18pm
Le Royaume des Ombres - version 5.00 will be released tonight. Will you dare enter the Realm of Shadows ?
Jan 11 2015, 12:52pm
Version 5.00 (Act 5 and many others changes) - To be released 1st half of january 2015. Happy new year everyone!
Dec 30 2014, 8:33pm
Now on ModDB : What's coming next and the future of the mod!
Nov 23 2014, 4:14pm
Soon on ModDB : What's comming in the next version and the future of the mod. Stay tunned !
Nov 11 2014, 2:38pm
@Chris_fpsb Le mieux est encore d'en discuter par MP sur The Phrozen Keep :)
Oct 16 2014, 1:09pm
News shrines comming soon ! T.co
Oct 14 2014, 11:42am
There was a small break in the mod developement (No, not holidays...), but I will be working back on it soon !
Aug 1 2014, 1:21pm
Version 4.01 will be released today ! Currently uploading...
Jul 17 2014, 12:55pm