Last Man Standing Coop Mod is a Doom 3 Single Player and Multiplayer cooperative modification that aims to bring back the feel of the classic Dooms. Our LMS Mod gametype is survival in nature where you face swarms of attacking monsters to the adrenaline pumping energy of heavy metal soundtracks. We also fully support Cooperative play in the Single Player levels through the SP Coop gametype and the Doom 3 expansion pack ROE through the gametype ROE Coop. Also the Classic Doom for Doom 3 Mod has been integrated into LMS 4.0 to provide cooperative support! The monsters keep coming, and the bullets keep flying. Let the terror begin... Watch a gameplay video we have!! For a better quality version go to downloads and grab it! For more info, check out the About page on our website! Grab 4.0 and play our exciting levels!
The long awaited Last Man Standing Co-op 4.0 is released! This is the final official version of the mod though there has been some talk of others taking the reins.
Posted by calimer on Mar 30th, 2008
The long awaited Last Man Standing Co-op 4.0 is released! This is the final official version of the mod though there has been some talk of others taking the reins. Here is our feature list:
* Windows (including the steam version), Mac and Linux Compatible
* Over ten new LMS SP Coop easter eggs to find!
* New Map TS_HellPentagram.
* Now features over 80 maps tweaked for Cooperative play!
* Upgraded to the heavily optimized 1.3.1 Classic Doom for Doom 3 Maps
* Heavily Improved New Supermaggot skin! Also new menu and wrench icons.
* Portals added so players don't get left behind on train maps.
* Spawns have been significantly tweaked to reduce or eliminate telefragging.
* Training Simulation maps (TS_) have been updated and fixed.
* Numerous SP Coop tweaks and fixes to optimize your gaming experience.
* Please visit here to see the full list of LMS features from our nearly four years of development!
* If you need any help please see our Frequently Asked Questions
If you are interested in our future projects please be sure to check PlatinumArts.Net which is the official business page. That site will be updated soon including a list of all of the countries I've seen LMS played in. Additionally, under the link AUDIO GOODIES you'll find various past LMS interviews, funny clips, and other random media including some very nice words about LMS from TTimo who is a coder for ID Software. Keep checking our sites because there is more LMS media to come as well including a trailer and possibly a map pack. Be sure to keep up on Platinum Arts Sandbox at Kids.PlatinumArts.Net which will most likely the engine that powers our future projects including the possible LMS standalone and/or LMS fantasy Standalone.
I want to give the LMS community a big thanks for your continued interest and commitment to our mod. It has been a real pleasure to meet so many of you great people and it has meant a lot to me. 3.0 was supposed to be the final release but you wanted more so we gave you more :) I hope you enjoy the new goodies. Take care and stop in and keep and touch.
Check out our business page
Sign up for our newsletter
Come and talk to us on IRC
Visit our Moddb Page
Our MySpace Page
Free Game Making Tool Platinum Arts Sandbox