A continuation of Kung Fu, taken over by Kenneth Yeung. Max Payne now has some serious kung fu and acrobatic abilities. And the badguys have learned a...
Kung fu 3.0 is (naturaly) the 3. one in the line of kung-fu mods for max payne. It's included a new training-map (dojo)
- A kung fu fighting system that includes:
- a hand-to-hand fighting mode and a stick fighting mode (complete
with slo-mo "stick FX")
- an arsenal of over 20 different moves
- a Kung Fu Skill Level system
- a complex combo attack system
- Improved acrobatic skills that include:
- new "kung fu style" flips and spins
- wall running and wall jumping
- Two additional shootdodging techniques - the "drunken style"
shootdodge and the aerial shootdodge.
- Improved impact physics that allows for juggling bodies and "slamming"
bodies into walls and other enemies.
- "The Dojo" training area that teaches you the basics of the kung fu
No news has been posted here. If you have relevant news to share you should post it now.