Hello Kreedz Climbing fans, Beta4.2 is almost on your desktop. If you were unhappy with any previous version, this will be the version you will want to try out as your second chance for us.
It has been one seriously long and silent year for us in the public eye. A lot of blood, sweat and tears went into this version of the mod. We have had a few changes in staff, losses and additions that slowed us down, but in the end worked out for the better. However, this time we can proudly say that this version feels more like CS1.6 Kreedz jumping than it ever did before. Those who love Kreedz maps in CS1.6 will feel right at home now. You will be able to do everything you can do there, but with so much more! Our new game modes add a really exciting twist to the game.
Eye Candy #1:
A short list of the best things about this update:
- CS1.6 original duck feeling, double-ducks, ladders and CSS Knife added
- Smoothed demos for World Record viewing and movie making
- A new Female Ninja player model
- 9 brand new maps which are mostly easy difficulty
- Over 100 map bug fixes of older maps
- 5 new awards to buy with your earned medals including Stats Readout and Slow-Motion
- 3 new game modes: Bunnyhop Raceway, Double-Duck, Slide Longjumps
- Totally revamped tutorial map with more game modes added and made quite easier
- Improved Art Tool. Less lag and you can change the size of the decals now
Eye Candy #2
We have taken the time to completely re-vamp our appearance here on the site by adding new screen shots of all of the official maps, and created a more fitting explanation of what this mod really is. To view our page again please visit this link: Moddb.com
In case you missed it, we now offer you our YouTube version of the Beta4.2 Trailer. Watching this will help you realize that there is more to the game than just jumping around.
At this time, we would like to advertise the fact that we are in search of a talented modeler who can assist us in finishing or creating the proper hand models for our various player models. The work that is done will appear in our final version of the game, which is intended to be our very next update after the release of Beta4.2.
Stay tuned for more goodies shortly before we make the actual update! Until then, Happy Holidays!