Another version of Carnage is ready for download! The new version contains some important improvements, bug fixes and new useful features.
KKND2:Carnage is a mod to KKND2:KROSSFIRE, making game more dynamic, realistic (how many series from machine gun can that guy take??), bloody, etc.
Modifications in detail:
- changed damages, hp, costs and others in all units (constructibles and 21st century units too)
- annulled limits for buildings (except Machine Shop (4) and Barracks (7) - menu buttons can take up to 8 positions)
- unit cap increased to 10000
- 5 new units:
surv: ATV Flame Thrower, Thunder (Orville Fighter with rockets), Defender (Juggernaut's turret on AA Tower basis)
evol: Catapult (War Mastodon with Artillery turret)
ser9: Floating Reaper (Transport Dome with Juggernaut's turret shooting Tankbot's bullets instead rockets)
- units added to production: Artillery (each race (for cpu)), Mechanoid (ser9), Sentinel Droid (ser9)
- extended load capacity of transporters
- load capacity for some survivors units (ATV, Barrage Craft, Enfoncer, Juggernaut)
- swimming ability for Patrolbot, Responsebot and Missile Crab
- technologies (different upgrades of Machine Shop for each race)
- upgrades unlocking by elapsed time (optional)
- manual adjustment of Tanker capacity (optional)
- manual adjustment of Solar/Thermal RUs production (optional)
- RUs injections (optional)
- units maintenance (optional)
- manual adjustment of research time/cost
- manual adjustment of units hp/cost/build time (as overall multipliers)
- auto-aim function (optional)
- unlimited multi maps (optional)
- new survivors troops voices (optional)
KKND2:Carnage mod DOES NOT change any of KKND2 files. The only thing it does is overwrite KKND2 process memory. The worst thing it can do is cause unwitting game crash.
The latest update (KKND2: Carnage v.1,28) includes:
- added "Change survivors voices" feature
- fixed not playing sounds when Carnage window is inactive
- added new hint
That should be enough for a while ;)
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.