KKND2:Carnage is a mod to KKND2:KROSSFIRE, making game more dynamic, realistic (how many series from machine gun can that guy take??), bloody, etc. Mod...
KKND2:Carnage is a mod to KKND2:KROSSFIRE, making game more dynamic, realistic (how many series from machine gun can that guy take??), bloody, etc.
Modifications in detail:
- changed damages, hp, costs and others in all units (constructibles and 21st century units too)
- annulled limits for buildings (except Machine Shop (4) and Barracks (7) - menu buttons can take up to 8 positions)
- unit cap increased to 10000
- 5 new units: surv: ATV Flame Thrower, Thunder (Orville Fighter with rockets), Defender (Juggernaut's turret on AA Tower basis) evol: Catapult (War Mastodon with Artillery turret) ser9: Floating Reaper (Transport Dome with Juggernaut's turret shooting Tankbot's bullets instead rockets)
- units added to production: Artillery (each race (for cpu)), Mechanoid (ser9), Sentinel Droid (ser9)
- extended load capacity of transporters
- load capacity for some survivors units (ATV, Barrage Craft, Enfoncer, Juggernaut)
- swimming ability for Patrolbot and Responsebot
- technologies (different upgrades of Machine Shop for each race)
- upgrades unlocking by elapsed time (optional)
- manual adjustment of Tanker capacity (optional)
- manual adjustment of Solar/Thermal RUs production (optional)
- RUs injections (optional)
- units maintenance (optional)
- manual adjustment of research time/cost
- manual adjustment of units hp/cost/build time (as overall multipliers)
The latest version changes ranges, costs and reload times of many units (all details are listed in the readme file). Ranges are more balanced but in most are significantly longer than earlier. Mechanoid and Sentinel Droid are much cheaper, but now CPU at last decides to produce them. The Pod Launcher now can attack units on the cliffs and has a powerful sound when shooting - now it's a real small artillery! In addition to all that things I made a few new welcome screen backgrounds. I also added a donation option, which is fully voluntary. Hope you enjoy that modifications. Have fun!