Killing Floor is a survival horror total conversion set in London, England. In a laboratory under the city, a series of human experiments in cloning and biological augmentation are being conducted by the employees of "Horizon". Horizon is a BioTech corporation formerly employed by the government to do the R&D on a top secret series of synthetic combat drugs which would enhance the effectiveness of soldiers in the field. Horizon's funding was cut, when their practices were deemed too immoral even for such a controversial project, but the research didn't stop. Funded by private money from the deep pockets of Horizon chairman and research scientist Kevin Clamely, tests continued in a more...private location. That was until something went wrong. There were reports that the lab had been comprimised; that the subjects were behaving abnormally...then, silence. Several days later, twisted shapes began to emerge from the confines of the lab into the city above.
A patch for Killing Floor Mod 2.5 which will fix many bugs that we know from 2.5 release.
Killing Floor Mod
Community Patch Version 2.51
Patch autor: Rafael Cįceres Petkowicz
Contact via Xfire: afx0r
Contact via email: afx0r[at]hotmail.com
Patch autor: Pablo Rinaldi
contact via xfire: tumbl3p0p
contact via email: bcrichdime[at]hotmail.com
Patch autor: Rajliv
contact via xfire: Rajliv
contact via email: Rajliv[at]msn.com
- Killing Floor v2.5.
Start the installer and and make sure the target location is same as where your Killing Floor Mod is located.
Default Location is "C:\UT2004\KFMod20"
Installer will overwrite all files that need to be updated and create an shortcut on desktop.
Use the desktop shortcut to start KF Mod.
- fixed weight bug
- improved shotgun and winchester
- improved single 9mm
- improved flesh pound punch damage
- fixed bloat acid duration
- better perk balance
- welded door indicator on screen
- improved reloading function (button of reloading)
- implemented perk change by wave
- fixed perk change system
- mutator to remove buggy objects (name: "remove buggy objects")
- mutator to remove damage from killing doors (name: "killing doors")
- mutator less buggy playing =D
- buy menu trigger expanded to shop volume
- bugs refered to cash fixed (giving cash and no 0 throwing pounds fixed)
- starting cash from becoming active player (since you were in spectator mode) fixed
- wave end cash bonus fixed
- score kill (money reward) improved
- code optimized
Have any trouble? Visit our forums: