In this adventure, you are Robert Muldoon, the person in charge of the safety of the park. The game will proceed in a relatively linear but intense way with Resident Evil inspired management of the stress.
The Jurassic Life staff said an one Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Posted by jurassiclifeteam on Jan 15th, 2008
All members of the team wish you a merry Christmas with a little delay, and a happy new year 2008. For 2008, we will try to post more news, but first and foremost, if all goes well, this year should see a playable version available to the general public. But to do this we are looking for differents artists help us, because the work becomes increasingly complex. We are currently looking for:
- animator..........[ to animate dinosaurs ]
- modelers.........[ to make plants/props/weapons/humans/dinosaurs ]
- texturers.........[ to skin/reskin models/props ]
- concept artist.[ for leveldesign/and other things ]
- coder................[ for programming NPC/Dinosaur AI ]
Now some progress of the project, you can see a preview of the models including in the Visitor Center Laboratory:
Here you can hear one music created by one new sound artist, Matthiew Harper:
Cyaaa in the forum.