JEDI FIGHTER 1.0 is coming in December!
It's been a long time coming, but JEDI FIGHTER 1.0 is being released next month! Woohoo!
Enjoy the new teaser trailer!
Features in 1.0
- Fight as 10 characters from the Star Wars movies and expanded universe, each armed with unique force powers and devastating special moves
- Fight in 5 arenas, from a Tie hangar bay, to turbolifts in the Deathstar, to the aftermath on Hoth
- New fighting game artificial intelligence, enabling fighters to learn and adapt from opponents on the fly!
- Gamepad support!
- Full widescreen support for 16:9 (1080p and 720p), 16:10, 4K, 21:9, and 4:3 resolutions! Or any custom resolution!
- A dynamic camera that gives a cinematic view of the action
- Awesome title music
- and much, much more!
Get beta 3 while you wait!
Follow the instructions below to try JEDI FIGHTER beta 3 right now!
You'll need to install Jedi Academy, the OpenJK engine, and Jedi Fighter beta 3 to play.
Check out these installation instructions to get started.
- Unzip both Jedi Fighter beta 3 and the OpenJK engine to your Jedi Academy\gamedata directory.
- Right click on SETUP.BAT in the Jedi Academy\gamedata\jedifighter directory and choose "Run as Administrator".
Run JF_CLIENT_OJK.BAT in your Jedi Academy\gamedata\jedifighter directory to get started. Configure your controls, max out your video settings and resolution, and have fun!
If you have any issues, check out the detailed instructions in jedifighter\_README_.txt. If you still have problems, feel free to post in the forums.
As always, thank you for playing and for your feedback!