Never fear, a new trailer is coming.
Half-Life 2: Jaykin' Bacon: Source is a deathmatch mod with a bunch of incongruous weapons, and a bunch of incongruous maps.
An outdated features list:
- A lot of weapons from other games and stuff.
- Great voice acting, by me, because I rule.
- Action Half-Life style diving.
- Day of Defeat style proning.
- Unreal Tournament style combo messages.
- A hell of a lot of weapons. (Almost 30 in fact)
- A rather functional, and slightly sexy particle system.
- A console command called KarPar, which rules.
- An optional Stealth gameplay mode called Snake versus Monkey.
So lately I've been working my face off trying to get HL2JKS to be more legit, which pretty much means I'm in the process of replacing any models that were "stolen" (used without permission). This is kind of a hard process, but I've already made some headway: I've just completed a new Chainsaw model and am in the process of skinning a new Single Action Revolver model.
I'm kind of looking for some skinners and modellers so if you're skilled at either of those things, gimme a holler, dudes.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.