This is a JA+ BitValue Calculator I spend 5 hours locating online since the JA+ website (www.japlus.net) went offline. I have no idea who made this but...
Hello there! Welcome to the Custom JK3 mod page. We are a bunch of independent developers come together to make one heck of an unusual mod! Our website has closed but we are not dead!! This mod is active and being developed (with no real goals) Don't forget to follow us!
Okay, so its been quite a while since I've written news on Mod DB. I thought I would start by announcing the release of the Stargate Event Horizon mod v1.0 right here on Mod DB. I have spent countless hours fixing bugs and contacting people for assistance or permission. But since many bugs have been unfixable/unusable due to corruption of the original release package because of the slow internet it was using to upload which corrupted many sound files and texture packages rendering many textures unusable and non-existent. I have contacted all the original developers that I could reach but what I got was not an uncorrupted archive. They were merely identical to the last, so apparently I am in a rut until I can locate the original uncorrupted archive that I doubt anyone has anymore. Anyways...
It gives me great pleasure to announce the release of the Stargate Event Horizon mod right here on Mod DB.
Many bugs still remain but I fixed it up to the best of my ability. Certain bugs like missing textures and sounds are a result of corrupted files in the original mod caused by slow internet uploading. Apologizes.
After a long wait and contacting many people I have finally been able to release a build of the Stargate Event Horizon mod for Jedi Academy. So far we have 6 maps: Hatak Ship, SGC-Tokra, Atlantis-P4M1249, P3X1259, Battle Over Antarctica, and Daedalus x304. I have decided to include several other stargate event horizon maps that are incomplete, but playable. There are new menus, SG Customization, Gou'ald Customization, New Skins, and much more.
Lt. Colonel John Sheppard, Dex, Jon Valo, Cramseur, jediraslan13, and all who contributed to the mod.
- Wade for the Gate Model
- M3ales for the SG Cursor and console
- Jediraslan13 for Model NPCs
- cramseur Stargate SG-1 Reskins
- Jon Valo for his contributions such as his amazing Wraith Reskin
- Lord Rive for textures
- Dex for Textures & Mapping
- Lt. Colonel John Sheppard for textures & mapping
- Merek for mapping, reskins, and release of the mod
- Lord Aton and Jon Valo for their assistance in recovering the mod
- and anyone else I forgot or didn't mention credits go to you!!
Place all the .pk3s into your Jedi Academy base folder and place sgeh.exe into your gamedata folder.
--- or ---
Simple Install Instructions:
- Install Jedi Academy make sure it is up-to-date with patch 1.01
- Extract SGEH.exe to your GameData folder (not your base folder your gamedata folder)
- Extract all .pk3s into your Jedi Academy base folder.
- If errors occur do the steps (above) again
Any complications you have PM me right away and I'll be happy to assist you. :)
- Rings sometime lag and create 1000s of clones of themselves
- there are missing textures on some levels (unavoidable)
- Some levels might have no sound or sound errors when dialing the stargate.
Mirror Links will be posted soon! Stay tuned ;D