Hello fellow gamers!
At long last, the Iron Sights Mod is released! Yes, I know this should have happened months ago, but it's better now than never. The main changes from alpha 1.1 (yes, I completely skipped beta) are mostly for stability. I haven't encountered any errors, crashes, or annoyances in this most recent iteration, and that shouldn't be a unique experience. I also tweaked the recoil animations and put the videos back into operation.
The full list of features is as follows:
- Fully functional iron sights for the M4, Falcon, Jackhammer, MP5, and M249.
- Faster transitions in and out of iron sights.
- Higher mouse sensitivity while zoomed.
- New recoil animations when zoomed.
- A red dot sight for the P90.
- Smooth transitions in and out of all scopes.
- Menu options to disable iron sights or crosshairs.