Invasion 1944 is a historically accurate World War Two total conversion mod for ARMA 2: Combined Operations(ARMA2 + Arrowhead) centering on the European theater.
Various fixes. Extract and overwrite files from 2.6 full release and 2.61, 2.62, 2.63, and 2.64 patches.
Version 2.65 is a patch, and requires an existing I44 v2.6 installation with the v2.61 through v2.64 updates applied.
The required Invasion 1944 - D-Day archive hosted on Armaholic is
already at version 2.62 (so no need to apply 2.61 and 2.62 patches!!).
You can get it from here: Invasion 1944 - D-Day
-Open the archive file 'I44-ARMA2CO-v2-65.7z' with 7-Zip (http://7-zip.org/)
-Select the ‘Extract’ button.
-In the ‘Copy To’ line paste your ARMA 2: Combined Operations root
directory (where arma2oa.exe is located) or other location e.g: C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2
or C:\Users\*Your Username*\Documents\ArmA 2
-Click ‘OK’ to start extracting the contents. Once extracted you can close 7zip
-Create a shortcut, or load using your favourite launcher, be sure to load CBA, e.g: "C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2oa.exe" -mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@i44 -nosplash
NOTE: This installation assumes you installed v2.61, Invasion 1944 - D-Day version 2.62 and also applied Invasion 1944 - D-Day Patch #1 v2.63 and Invasion 1944 - D-Day Patch #2 v2.64
in an @I44 folder and will patch that folder name only. If you use a
custom folder name you will need to modify it to match your own personal
Two versions of the 100 player C&H Omaha Invasion mission included,
v2.65a with landing sequence, and v2.65b with Rangers starting on the
beach. Version 2.65a is the intended version, but in case landing
sequence degrades performance v2.65b has been included.
You will need the new CBA version which can be found here: Forums.bistudio.com
Included .pbo files:
Please visit our Dev-Heaven site to report bugs and issues directly to the team: dev-heaven.net
When you encounter any bugs or issues, try to note down how they came to
happen (what you were doing briefly prior to the problem), try to
recreate the bug, if you can give us steps on how you found it, we can
follow them to check for any issues that we can then look into fixing.
If appropriate include screenshots to help describe issues.
- [2.65] NEW Ambulance units (I44_Car_G_Kfz1_GrayOpen_Medic_WH, I44_Car_B_WillysAB_Medic_Army, I44_Car_A_WillysMB_Medic_Army)
- [2.65] NEW Warfare salvage and supply trucks
- [2.65] NEW Improved behind armor effects on low caliber rounds
- [2.65] NEW Sherman tanks cannon gyro-stabilizers
- [2.65] FIXED BMW75 Bike wheels
- [2.65] FIXED Zeroing options removed from AT weapons
- [2.65] FIXED Hetzer main cannon name
- [2.65] FIXED Infantry standing close/boarding tanks registering as a hit
- [2.65] FIXED Some issues with armor penetration system
- [2.65] FIXED Churchill tank disappearing at distance
- [2.65] FIXED Churchill and Cromwell not working correctly with penetration system
- [2.65] FIXED Missing/incorrect file reference for shell bouncing sound
- [2.65] FIXED Top mounted MG's on tanks could be fired while turned in on tanks that did not have interior controls
- [2.65] FIXED Tank cannon recoil
- [2.65] FIXED Hanomag with GrW34 not working with Artillery computer
All Battlegrounds C&H updated to v2.65 with the following changes:
-TPW Suppression updated to latest release (http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?143797-TPWCAS-TPWC-AI-Suppression-System)
-Squad leader teleport available from main base flag
-Armored vehicle side crew checks (can no longer drive enemy armor)
-Rebalanced vehicle selection
-Diary updated with accurate information and tips on gameplay