Invasion 1944 is a historically accurate World War Two total conversion mod for ARMA 2: Combined Operations(ARMA2 + Arrowhead) centering on the European theater.
A common addon that must be running at the same time with most ARMA 2 Mods (including Invasion 1944). Needed for many custom scripts.
What does the name Community Base Addons mean? It is a system that:
This release is, like the v0.7.3 release, intended for users of all three variations of ArmA 2.
As we always recommend use modfolders to separate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ.
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here.
Since 1.0.1 there is only one modfolder you should use. No matter if you run Arma 2 Standalone, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead or Arma 2: Combined Operations (Arma 2 + Arma 2: OA), you always install the @CBA_CO folder!
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead Beta patch 100697 (or higher!) is required and with the beta game content in Expansion/beta loaded by way of: -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion
@CBA_CO => Main mod folder
@CBA_CO/store/function_library.tar => Tar archive of the the function/macro reference.
@CBA_CO/store/keys => BIkeys for dedicated servers signature protection
@CBA_CO/store/optional => Optional (diagnostic logging/performance) additions. Not recommended for production use
Credits & Thanks:
CBA Team, with contributions of:
- Dr EyeBall
Special thanks to:
- Mikero - for his excellent PBO tools and support
- The community - for testing, feedback, mass adoption
- ACE team - for contributions, mass adoption and testing opportunity
- Dev-Heaven - for project hosting, issue tracker. Dev-heaven.net
- SIX Updater - for hosting and distributing development versions. Play.withsix.com
- Bohemia Interactive - for creating the ultimate simulation
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead Beta patch 100697 (or higher!)