In the following days your installation of Insurgency 2.x will be automatically updated through Steam. The patch affects mostly the maps Ins_Samawah, Ins_Sinjar and Ins_Almaden (please check the changelog below for additional details). If you don't have Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat 2.x installed you can download it over here.
- small player clip fixes
- Fixed a map bug at the Alpha spawn area
- Fixed car collisions
- A lot of small fixes and updates throughout the entire map
- Removed main street fences
- New balcony above the Pharmacy, covering the B objective
- Other minor tweaks throughout the map
- MG position underneath the second Marine spawn towards the Mosque is open
- Some additional sound updates (secondary sound effects)
- Fixed a minor issue with vehicle LODs
The changes in Ins_Sinjar are only the first round of fixes from a larger update: a lot of work is being done, particularly on the redesigning of Objective Delta - so there's plenty of reasons to be excited about future versions of this map. Other interesting updates are already being tested and scheduled for release in the upcoming weeks. Among those, we have new player movement sounds (crouch, moving while prone, etc...) and several important code-related fixes. Stay tuned for further news and updates and don't forget to visit the Official Insurgency Website if you want to know more!