Infinite Space for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion. The mod enhances the overal look and feel of the game by adding a ton of new planets and planet types, planet bonuses, rendering, tweaks and much more!

Forum Thread
2 Bugs (Games : Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion : Mods : Infinite Space : Forum : Report Bugs : 2 Bugs) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 28 2013 Anchor

So last night me and several friends attempted to get a LAN of this mod going here's a few things we found (I don't fully know if they were related to the mod, or just issues we had with rebellion in general).

1) Select Box. You know when you drag your mouse and you get that select everything inside box. We'd get that from when the mod started, until we closed sins. On opening it would just start again. This has happened on and off with 2 people. If we disable the mod it disappears, but when enabling it it starts back up.

2) Desync errors. We couldn't actually play a single game because any time we got past the select box bug, every time somebody would desync. Disabling the mod seemed to solve the issue. We didn't have to restart sins, just turn off Infinite Space. Turning on SOSE worked, and we played as well as unmodded regular.

I can provide more details if needed.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.