It is a mod for Warband on the independence of Chile from Spain in the nineteenth century (1810-1818, will begin in 1814), then I created the troops of the year, with information from books, expert help and own research on the Internet. This is to make it as realistic as possible, in terms of uniforms and weapons, etc.
- Viceroyalty of Peru.
- Chilean Army.
- Argentina - Northern Army.
- Argentina - Army of the Andes.
- Army of Upper Peru.
- Wall Mapu.
- New banner for all faction.
- Training Square in fast battle or skirmish (runs with the key H) you can also select infantry separately from other troops, it´s to say, press number 1 (light infantry) or 2 (heavy infantry) and 3 for cavalry.
- New Mapuche costumes.
- Historic Lord names for all Factions.
- New Dynamics tavern, where you can find characters playing guitar, poets that let you play music for 10 denars (lack to add the Argentina and Spanish music) while you're in the tavern, also you can play cards with the bartenders and bet money. Occasionally you can find a Chinese woman (life's woman), etc.
- New Dialogs, new textures, new decoration.
- New Icons of the general map, 3 per faction.
- You Can see the tree of troops on "Reports" and you can see all the equipment and skills of each troop.
- New Cities, New buildings.
- New Textures and beards for the character.
- You Can train with your favorite weapons in the training centers, including pistol and musket.
- Tournaments With new weapons and uniforms.
- New coat of arms for Factions
- shot effect, - Animation-bayonet.
- Granade for single and multiplayer ETC ....
- I’ve added "Scorts" in taverns (in 10 cities), which may provide their services for a certain amount of money, for you or your troops. If it's for you, your troops will go down morale in some amount of points, but if it is for your men, it will be upside down, but it costs more expensive.
- In multiplayer: have added some sounds by pressing the letter V (victory with animation), B (encouragement to the troops), N (horn sound) and M (drum sound)
- Also In multiplayer you will be able to select separate infantry troops (bots), the difference with the skirmish, that is not all wear light infantry ammunition:
- Light infantry: all carry a musket, but all not carry ammunition, they are good at melee, they are stronger and faster, but they are not very resistant.
- Grenadiers or second infantry: all carry musket and ammunition, they use more accurate muskets, have less strength and less speed, but they are more resistant.
- Hunters or third troop: they carry a musket and ammunition, their muskets are the best, more accurately, no melee, less strength and slower.
- Cavalry: there are 2 in each faction, one is stronger with more melee but less riding (only in one faction there is one type).
In this last (multiplayer), I had a problem with the sound of guns, so this week, I was working on that and I created a patch (light) that will have to download along
with the mod (was not worth upload it again as the date as 200 people already downloaded).
- Independence of Chile Team:
Mod creator: Mauromagno.
Mod Scene: Dangermau5.
Mod Scene: Lt_Muelhoff.
- Mod Supporter and Contributors:
I give many credit to "Dangermau5" it was my partner in every sense, he was the creator of the cities mentioned above, in addition to always provide with information to make this mod as much historical as possible.
I Also give many credit to Camilo Escandar, He was the person who helped me a lot with the mod' textures.
I also give credit to "Idibil" Taleworlds forum (one of the creators of the mod Brytenwalda), who was always present in my consultations and doubts, besides sending
information to complete certain script in the mod.
I give credit also to "AndyYa" also Taleworlds forum that helped me in certain occasions. And the following individuals for sharing their codes that I have added to the mod:
- Slawomir of Aaarrghh : [OSP] Tavern Animation Pack.
- SonKidd : [OSP] Script to guarantee all melee weapons (1hand, 2hand + polearms).
- jacobhinds : [OSP] Form Musket Square.
- ScreamingCommie, Beaver y DuskVoyager : [OSP] Grenades and Explosions (Originally by Beaver).
- Slawomir of Aaarrghh : [OSP] Map Icons Pack.
- AndyYa : [OSP] Three cards game.
- proud : Custom Game Fonts.
- Cromcrom : [OSP] Chosen Songs playing bards.
- dunde : Dynamic Kingdom Troop Tree Presentation.
I give credit also to the following modders:
Age of Blackpowder.
Age of False Innocence.
1866, mod para la version 1.011.
Importante: Para los de habla hispana.
Para ver bien la traduccion del mod hagan lo siguiente:
En la carpeta "es" de lenguages de warband, solo deben tener los archivos de la interface del juego: ui, uimain y hints, los demas archivos los ponen en la carpeta "es" de lenguages de Native.
Si no tuvieran esos archivos, los toman de la carpeta "es" del mod Inbdependencia (tambien estan ahi)
It seems certain that its origin comes from the French army, where at the beginning they had little reputation but in the time of Louis XIV the grenadiers acquired greater esteem. In 1667, in the words of the French, to remove the besieged from the road covered in the attacks of the fortresses, four strong and brave men, armed with an ax, a saber and a musket, were chosen by company, carrying a sack of twelve grenades. Called grenadier. In 1670, an independent company was formed; Then one was added to each regiment, and then one to each battalion, so that the musket began to be used with a bayonet, so that the companies of the grenadiers were first armed with that of the rest of the infantry.
The granaderos, who accepted all the nations of Europe, soon acquired great favor, although it is noteworthy that in 1690 the French themselves confessed that the role of the grenadiers was beginning to decline because of the use of fire by discharges to the detriment of their own Grenades
The decree dated December 2, 1810 created the battalion of Infantry with the title of Grenadiers of Chile and the force of 77 men (even corporal, sergeants and drums) for each company of which they must compose it. His first Commander was Lieutenant Colonel. Juan de Dios Vial Santelices and the 2nd Commander Sergeant Major Juan Jose Carrera and Verdugo.
Later it happened to be called Batallón de Granaderos de Chile n º 1 and participates in all the actions of the Patria Vieja, from the action of Yerbas Buenas, until the Disaster of Rancagua, after which it was dissolved with the Spanish reconquest.
With the reform of the Chilean army, the 1st Battalion of Infantry of Chile is created 1 of June of 1816. The 14 of October of 1826 is denominated Battalion Chacabuco, in commemoration of the battle of the same name of 1817.
According to the study of colonial and independent uniforms of Chile by Nicanor Molinare, the uniform used by the Infantry Grenadier Regiment commanded by Lieutenant Colonel Jose Santiago Luco y Herrera "was equipped and uniformed in the European style, taking as a model the regiments Of Peninsular grenadiers, who wore French-style clothing. This was due, in large part, to the influence of Commander Luco because he had served in the Hussars of Pavia in Spain".
The Grenadier Regiment of Infantry wore a button-down jacket in the middle, with regular skirts of dark blue cloth, with lively seals on the collar, jacket, waistcoat and bocamangas; Yellow buttons, white waistcoat and trousers of the same color, leggings or booty up to the knee, from brin, strong shoes; In place of the morrión, the old high pyramid hat of the grenadiers, black blue finished in tip, with the traditional lap seal. In regard to the forniture, a double ply was used, with a strap that held the bayonet sheath and the other with the holster with 50 shots, in addition the briquet was used, which was next to the strap of the bayonet.
See the original on Facebook.com
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.