It is a mod for Warband on the independence of Chile from Spain in the nineteenth century (1810-1818, will begin in 1814), then I created the troops of the year, with information from books, expert help and own research on the Internet. This is to make it as realistic as possible, in terms of uniforms and weapons, etc.
- Viceroyalty of Peru.
- Chilean Army.
- Argentina - Northern Army.
- Argentina - Army of the Andes.
- Army of Upper Peru.
- Wall Mapu.
- New banner for all faction.
- Training Square in fast battle or skirmish (runs with the key H) you can also select infantry separately from other troops, it´s to say, press number 1 (light infantry) or 2 (heavy infantry) and 3 for cavalry.
- New Mapuche costumes.
- Historic Lord names for all Factions.
- New Dynamics tavern, where you can find characters playing guitar, poets that let you play music for 10 denars (lack to add the Argentina and Spanish music) while you're in the tavern, also you can play cards with the bartenders and bet money. Occasionally you can find a Chinese woman (life's woman), etc.
- New Dialogs, new textures, new decoration.
- New Icons of the general map, 3 per faction.
- You Can see the tree of troops on "Reports" and you can see all the equipment and skills of each troop.
- New Cities, New buildings.
- New Textures and beards for the character.
- You Can train with your favorite weapons in the training centers, including pistol and musket.
- Tournaments With new weapons and uniforms.
- New coat of arms for Factions
- shot effect, - Animation-bayonet.
- Granade for single and multiplayer ETC ....
- I’ve added "Scorts" in taverns (in 10 cities), which may provide their services for a certain amount of money, for you or your troops. If it's for you, your troops will go down morale in some amount of points, but if it is for your men, it will be upside down, but it costs more expensive.
- In multiplayer: have added some sounds by pressing the letter V (victory with animation), B (encouragement to the troops), N (horn sound) and M (drum sound)
- Also In multiplayer you will be able to select separate infantry troops (bots), the difference with the skirmish, that is not all wear light infantry ammunition:
- Light infantry: all carry a musket, but all not carry ammunition, they are good at melee, they are stronger and faster, but they are not very resistant.
- Grenadiers or second infantry: all carry musket and ammunition, they use more accurate muskets, have less strength and less speed, but they are more resistant.
- Hunters or third troop: they carry a musket and ammunition, their muskets are the best, more accurately, no melee, less strength and slower.
- Cavalry: there are 2 in each faction, one is stronger with more melee but less riding (only in one faction there is one type).
In this last (multiplayer), I had a problem with the sound of guns, so this week, I was working on that and I created a patch (light) that will have to download along
with the mod (was not worth upload it again as the date as 200 people already downloaded).
- Independence of Chile Team:
Mod creator: Mauromagno.
Mod Scene: Dangermau5.
Mod Scene: Lt_Muelhoff.
- Mod Supporter and Contributors:
I give many credit to "Dangermau5" it was my partner in every sense, he was the creator of the cities mentioned above, in addition to always provide with information to make this mod as much historical as possible.
I Also give many credit to Camilo Escandar, He was the person who helped me a lot with the mod' textures.
I also give credit to "Idibil" Taleworlds forum (one of the creators of the mod Brytenwalda), who was always present in my consultations and doubts, besides sending
information to complete certain script in the mod.
I give credit also to "AndyYa" also Taleworlds forum that helped me in certain occasions. And the following individuals for sharing their codes that I have added to the mod:
- Slawomir of Aaarrghh : [OSP] Tavern Animation Pack.
- SonKidd : [OSP] Script to guarantee all melee weapons (1hand, 2hand + polearms).
- jacobhinds : [OSP] Form Musket Square.
- ScreamingCommie, Beaver y DuskVoyager : [OSP] Grenades and Explosions (Originally by Beaver).
- Slawomir of Aaarrghh : [OSP] Map Icons Pack.
- AndyYa : [OSP] Three cards game.
- proud : Custom Game Fonts.
- Cromcrom : [OSP] Chosen Songs playing bards.
- dunde : Dynamic Kingdom Troop Tree Presentation.
page: Independence of Chile (Give me a like)
I give credit also to the following modders:
Age of Blackpowder.
Age of False Innocence.
1866, mod para la version 1.011.
Importante: Para los de habla hispana.
Para ver bien la traduccion del mod hagan lo siguiente:
En la carpeta "es" de lenguages de warband, solo deben tener los archivos de la interface del juego: ui, uimain y hints, los demas archivos los ponen en la carpeta "es" de lenguages de Native.
Si no tuvieran esos archivos, los toman de la carpeta "es" del mod Inbdependencia (tambien estan ahi)
It was an impossible task, but I decided to take a chance, my men were in high spirits, we had recently passed by the tavern, so they took their good suck of the devil with their good ladies of company ... the City was called Puno, in Hands of the Army of Upper Peru, commanded by Joaquin de la Pezuela, a cocky Spaniard that we all wanted to face ....
We entered the city easily, shooting bullets right and left, but the enemy was ready, someone came to them with the news of the siege, they were everywhere, in the houses, in the square, in the balconies of the shops, in the Street, we tried to take refuge in the Church, a historical monument of centuries old, we were killed one by one, I did not have time to mourn my companions, I get a bullet in the arm, While my friend Zorron, falls dead, followed by Mauromagno. That he did not leave my side, then my faithful companion Huaso Barros. That protected my back, .... my soldiers, even though they screamed in anger, they could not do anything ..... it was a massacre that I cry now, because my best soldiers fell there, I will never forget them I finally receive 3 Repeated shots that threw me on the floor ...I did not know more about the world because they had killed me.
Era una taréa imposible, pero decidí arriesgarme, mis hombres estaban con la moral alta, habiamos pasado hace poco por la taverna, asi que tomaron sus buenas chupilcas del diablo con sus buenas damas de compañia.... la Ciudad se llamaba Puno, en manos del Ejercito del Alto Perú, comandado por Joaquin de la Pezuela, un español engreido que todos queriamos enfrentar....
Entramos en la ciudad facilmente, tirando balazos a diestra y siniestra, pero el enemigo estaba preparado, alguien les llego con la noticia del asedio, estaban por todos lados, en las casonas, en la plaza, en los balcones de las tiendas, en la calle, tratamos de refugiarnos en la Iglesia, un monumento historico de siglos de antiguedad, nos fueron matando de a uno por uno, no tenía tiempopara llorar a mis compañeros, recibo un balazo en el brazo, mientras que mi amigo Zorron, cae muerto, seguido de Mauromagno. que no se alejaba de mi lado, luego mi compañero fiel el Huaso Barros. que me protegia las espaldas, .... mis soldados por más que gritaban de furia, no podian hacer nada..... fue una masacre que ahora lloro, porque mis mejores soldados cayeron alli, jamas los olvidare, por ultimo recibo 3 balazos seguidos que me tiraron al piso.....no supe mas de mundo pues me habian asesinado......
Mod Independence of Chile for Mount and Blade Warband
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Esto es una corrección/traducción de todos los textos del Mod Independencia de Chile, Traduciendo textos de Ingles a español (nuevos textos) y corrigiendo...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.