Hyrule: Total War is a conversion for Medieval 2: Total War. A vast majority of the iconic races from the Zelda universe have been represented as armies that the player can assemble, command, and ultimately use to destroy their enemies. The Hero of Time has chosen to return to the past, a choice that ultimately has ruined the charts of history and sent Hyrule into chaos. Major wars that were already decided have unmade themselves, allowing fallen armies a second chance at these critical events in Hyrule's history. This is where you, the player, comes in.
Fixes several game breaking bugs that released with version 3.0.
- Fixed a game breaking bug that caused the game to crash when selecting Settlements with Barbaric or Shadow culture.
- Fixed the Deku Scrub Diplomat texture problem.
- Fixed a problem that prevented Zora Generals from spawning after training them from Domain Prime.
- Fixed a bug that caused NPC General names and portraits to appear blank after joining a player's faction.
- Fixed a bug that would not let some factions train NPC units after factions had joined.- Ancient Hylians now appear properly in Custom Battles.