HyperPatch for Tiberian Sun (and Firestorm), a patch by CCHyper that expands the limits of the Tiberian Sun engine with new logics, expanding your modding possibilities, aswell as fixing bugs in the orignal Tiberian Sun code. Compatible with both standard TS and The First Decade installations.
First official release of the Hyperpatch project. This version is small, but this version is the start of many good things to come!
Posted by CCHyper on Jul 11th, 2012
First official release of the Hyperpatch project. This version is small, but this version is the starting way-point for many good things to come i hope. This version i am going to unofficially title "HP-CnCNet", as i was asked by some of the players to introduce a "-LAN" argument for a quick way to get into the games, CnCNet itself now supports this feature. This patch also contains a few other little features from my development build what, hope this come in handy.
I would appreciate any feedback, and will try to fix any arising problems as soon as possible.
Download link is located at the bottom of this post. Enjoy!
Here is a copy of the README.TXT contained in the archive...
Patch By: CCHyper
; ***** IMPORTANT NOTE *****
You may redistribute this executable with your project or mod. All i ask is
for this README.TXT to be included. Thank you, CCHyper
; ***** NOTE *****
This patch does not contain a NoCD crack. So if your version of TS is either
TFD or FreeTS, please download Nyerguds NoCD Patch for TS executable at:
; ***** PATCH INFORMATION *****
- "-NOVQ" argument to disable all vqa video playback in the game.
- "-NOAUDIO" argument to disable all sound in the game.
- "-TS" and "-FS" arguments to skip directly to respective main menus, as requested by CNCNet users.
* There is a known bug with this where the "Back" button on the menus does not take you to the
TS/FS selection menu. This is considered a minor problem, but is being worked on.
- "-LAN" argument to skip directly to the LAN lobby, as requested by CNCNet users.
- Added INI Key to SUN.INI to set windowed mode. Under "[Video]", add "Video.Windowed=[boolean]".
- Disruptor tank drawing error that resulted in a Internal Error on some computers is fixed, hopefully...
- Cameo drawn over a factory BuildingType when infiltrated in the incorrect palette has now been fixed.
WW CODE OPTIMIZATIONS:
- Pip SHPs now get loaded only once instead of 6 times...
- Foundation won't be read twice any longer...
- New high resolution icon added to the executable, created by Wolen.