This mod aims to fix bugs and add missing features to Luke Moloney's Homeworld Classic Mod. It is a seperate installation, not an update or a patch. Quote (From Luke Moloney's Homeworld Classic Mod): "Welcome to the Homeworld Classic Mod. This mod attempts to implement the multiplayer features of Homeworld 1, AKA Homeworld Classic, in Homeworld 2. "The following features are implemented: * Unlimited unit caps * Carrier battle * Win condition - capture enemy capital ship * Resource injections * Resource lump sum injection * Bounties * Research disabled * Crates * Hyperspace disabled"
Mostly updates to maps and the underlying mapping system.
• Tweaked asteroid numbers so that hopefully there aren't any more maps with too
few (slow resourcing) or too many (lag and stuck collectors).
• Derelicts and non-player ships are now stored in separate tables.
• Level descriptions are now stored in a table.
• Non-player AI-owned ships contained in maps are no longer spawned. In HW1
these ships would respond intelligently to your presence by turning around and
attacking you. In HW2 all they do is sit there and cause additional lag. ;)
• Squadron formation settings are now exported, though I haven't taken advantage
of them yet.