Note: HunCraft Genocide is NOT working with StarCraft BattleChest. You need to use it with StarCraft and Brood War on separate CDs.
Make an installation of the original StarCraft and Brood War on your computer, but DO NOT update it to the newest patch if you want to play LAN games. (If you update it, you can still play HunCraft, but without LAN support).
In order to play LAN games you have to install 1.09b Brood War patch. It is included in the HunCraft installer.
(You may have to login to moddb, in order to download it, because of the high traffic of moddb servers.)
3. Unzip the content of the HunCraft install CD.
4. Execute setup.exe
5. Click on the following buttons: Tovább (Next), Igen (Yes), Tovább, Tallózás (Browse)
6. Select your StarCraft installation directory
7. You need to select only the two options above (HunCraft game content and Brood War 1.09b patch)
8. Then click to button "Tovább" twice in order to begin the installation
9. Unzip the bugfixpatch rar archive (need to execute)
10. Copy the exe file into your StarCraft directory (you can overwrite the old one)
11. Install the appropriate patch to Brood War.
If you want to play LAN games in HunCraft, then you should install 1.09b patch, otherwise you can install the newest Brood War patch.
If you are having graphic issues, click to windows desptop with right click and select properties. Keep that menu opened and start the game. This may helps.